3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baron_deron 01.11.20 07:01 pm

2 RAM dice doesn't work

Processor: ryzen 2200g
Vidyukha: GTX 1060
Mother: Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac
Operating: HyperX Fury Black 3000 mg 8GB (HX430C15FB3/8)
BP: 550 w

Problem: bought exactly the same RAM, inserted into 2 slots (only 2), runs the comp, cooler spin and the comp reboots. Put a new bar in the first slot, everything works. The salesman I took from said that the test (1x8, 2x8, 2x16 and with different frequencies) all worked. I updated THES to the last. I didn't find an answer on the e-day, unfortunately.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 01.11.20

either the bar is not quite the same model (abbreviations)
or it is an extreme profile problem and you have to run without it (there is a table with different memory modes and processors on the asroka website)
either the mat board has some kind of auto-adjustment from what it reboots and maybe it is worth waiting for a few reboots (you need to read manual)
well or it's a good excuse to replace the mate board
in general, the field for experiments is wide

B
BIGssdl 01.11.20

we'll clean up

b
bloomm 01.11.20

baron_deron
Pine vacuum cleaner

R
Ryazancev 01.11.20

baron_deron
1. If one "new bar" in the second slot does not work. Try to take the Petrol "Galosh" (or Cleared Kerosene) and brush with a syringe a little rinse the second slot. The PC is off and let it dry a little. The procedure is not terrible. So do repairmen when laundering silicone from thermal pads and other cleaning boards.
There was recently a problem in children on the PC. The discrete Sound was constantly falling off. Anything I didn't do didn't help. And only the flushing of the slot helped. Maybe Fat got in or something. And the slot initially worked so glitchyly. It's all right now.
If after flushing the result is negative, then either the mother is freaking out, or the memory controller on the CPU. You can only find out by means of exclusion. And then to draw conclusions about further actions.

S
SPR1GGAN 01.11.20

baron_deron wrote:
The salesman I took from was a mother, said
Well, we believe sellers.

logically put any die in the first slot all plows, in the second no, the conclusion of the second slot dead
if the seller is not a store but a used then 99% of that slot is dead

Put it on the die in the second slot, if the mother and one does not see, then everything is clear

b
baron_deron 01.11.20

It's a store, I can still get it back, I don't think he'll lie when there's still a guarantee))

b
baron_deron 01.11.20

Ryazancev
I'm going to try it, I'll write it off later.

S
SPR1GGAN 01.11.20

baron_deron
to rub a new mother, how could she get hammered?

M
Marsj 01.11.20

Look at the bios, the definition of the die in the second slot, maybe some kind of posture mode on.

b
baron_deron 01.11.20

Marsj
I can throw you a photo, I can't find anything here.

b
baron_deron 01.11.20

Ryazancev
The result did not work

b
baron_deron 01.11.20

Ryazancev
I took off the processor, watched, some legs went to the side, I straightened them, but not all, some who are not critically "straight" did not touch

S
SPR1GGAN 01.11.20

baron_deron
It was necessary to start with it, and dig in there.

b
baron_deron 01.11.20

SPR1GGAN
Even if they are minimally gone to the side, can also affect?

S
SPR1GGAN 01.11.20

baron_deron
yes, there may not be a normal connect
I saw the video where they sat on the strain without a few legs and just fell off the dope slots under the dies

R
Ryazancev 01.11.20

baron_deron
Pick up a needle from a syringe of the right diameter and try to och. gently trim the legs. He bent his legs several times on the Phenom when the cooler stuck and had to be pulled out of the socket.
Insert the bent leg into the hole of the needle and the vual...

b
baron_deron 01.11.20

Ryazancev
The problem is solved by the fact that I the processor and the motherboard back. I'm going to buy Ryzen 5 2600, I don't know the mother yet. But I think it's going to work better. Thank you all

R
Ryazancev 01.11.20

baron_deron
Wait. If you're going to take a new one, maybe you'll look at 3500x. He needs a mother simpler than the 2600th, and in games he should be more cheerful. Just 2600 now to take for games is not very. It is necessary to drive the operative on it because the microfreezes will be steamed. And the mother for it is already less average (B450 with good radiators on VRM).

S
SPR1GGAN 04.11.20

baron_deron
I mean, you took the interest and sent it back, I doubt the seller would take it back with a refund.