3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zarodish29 01.11.20 07:01 pm

It takes off either on the boot screen or during the flight by helicopter (Far Cry 5)

How many times have not tried, constantly throws either on the boot screen when I start a new game (most often), or when I fly a helicopter has never even made a step in the game did not. I've tried and driver roll back, and upgrade, and clean install drivers, and check the integrity of the files, and on behalf of the administrator nothing helps her please ask for help what to do????

Features such as:
1. intel core-i7 7700 3.60GHz
2. Geforce GTX 1050ti
In my opinion fits under the minimum criteria can even a little better, so it's definitely not in the iron.
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely Maze 01.11.20

zarodish29
there's still a role to play

how many operatives
what a wind
and what it is 32 or 64 (I met those who did not run games because they have 32 and not 64 bit system)

N
Nikola1957 01.11.20

Well, there or not enough performance - for example, there is not enough physical memory, and the swap file is simply not there. Or settings graphics are draped to heaven and above. Maybe you should entrust you to setting up the parameters of the game NVIDIA GeForce Experience?
The reason may be temporary employment of the Windies internal affairs - such as the search and installation of updates, telemetry, diagnostics and prevention. Have you ever heard of a task manager? Find and see what it will show there for the loading of iron.
So where did you get the toy? Maybe it's crooked or it's crippled in a break-in.

R
Real Slim Shady 01.11.20

zarodish29
Try to shorter here what...
1) Reduce all settings graphics to a minimum and start the game
2) Try to run the game in window mode
3) Try to run on behalf of the administrator, the game
4) Is there enough memory on the hard drive where the game is set (there's like a minimum of 5-10GB should be free)
5) Try to download from the torrent, if you start something. then, I don't know why I wrote this paragraph..
6) Well, in general, if you have other games run, which eat iron as much as the fifth far cry, in which case I'm puzzled, I wish good luck