3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vlad.bva18 01.11.20 07:01 pm

Spavner - How to prescribe a squad for a spavna at another location (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Who knows about the full work of the spavner? Namely, how to prescribe a sleep squad at the next location?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_Vesker 01.11.20

vlad.bva18
spavn only on the current location

v
vlad.bva18 01.11.20

Alexander_Vesker
You can't be like that!!! If you don't know, don't get away with it!!!

A

vlad.bva18
I've been working with spanners for many years. You can make sure this site is there. It is not possible to sleep nps weapon or mutant at another location through a spavner. You can only increase the distance from under your feet and within a radius of 5 meters. Since it no longer makes sense to put an object goes beyond the view of the nps and goes offline in the game. Even at the current location, there may be problems with the spa. And you swung at the other elbows. There are other ways to add more nps or mutants. Weapons cartridges and other trifles will be in the backpack. So the spawning of objects is limited to one location with a small radius of spavna

v
vlad.bva18 01.11.20

Alexander_Vesker
I don't know. Dad.... I checked, I was sleeping near me, and he didn't fail.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.11.20

most likely there is no spaver because the direct PKA fabrication to fill something where it should be in one metric space and the level is loaded. if the levels in stalkers are one-off worlds then spawning is not possible. in theory, it is only possible on the map of the pripyat (and it is not a fact that ai will be able to work in real time) because there is a certain point of bifurcation of the boot on the cat stage and the location is whole in itself.
and that's down to a system that supposedly generates events in a location with some dodgy intent of errant merchants - in fact it does not work properly or it works but not in the metric space but as some battle of variables in the table. therefore, to sleep somewhere fresh mind with a kalash and that he ran and shot while the Irok runs on business in another location most likely can not be at the technological level.
according to my sofa PKa studies of this game.

v
vlad.bva18 01.11.20

Alexander_Vesker

v
vlad.bva18 01.11.20

Is that what???

A

vlad.bva18
NEAR GG, BUT NOT AT THE LOCATION OF THE BAR, AND YOU'RE ON THE CORDON

v
vlad.bva18 01.11.20

There are mutants and stalkers of different groups near the GG????? What did I point out? What is the section and how does it work? Even assuming that everyone is sleeping near the GG, how to use the "TESY" ?????

R
Real Slim Shady 01.11.20

I want pitches.

o
oleg199966 03.11.20

vlad.bva18
Squad to sleep only for a certain smart. Most likely through the respawn, which is either on the location, or this mod adds respaive. It says it's an obligatory condition. In principle, yes, you can sleep on another location, but this is if the smart will be empty/half-empty.
How to prescribe a squad for a spawn at the next location? Open all.spawn and write there section of respavna, for example, for Freedom for 4 people, BUT, if smart for them is not, on this location, most likely the squad will not sleep. Respawn isn't 100 percent. It is better to simply write in the spas of certain NPS which will be 100% sleepy wherever you want and when you want and go where you say. Respawn works not when you want, but when you need it. And shoot down the game, spawn more than you need or more than recorded in the respaw, fraught with the killing of the game and the appearance of a beetle.
How does that sleep that you throw off work? Open a folder of fashion scripts and look. I'm not going to explain it here.

v
vlad.bva18 03.11.20

oleg199966
Lucidly.... What's the spawn section?

o
oleg199966 03.11.20

This is a section in the all.spawn file that spawns NPS/monsters for smart districts. It indicates the conditions for the spavna, the number and the view of the monster/nps. Well, there's another different little thing. Here, for example, is the section of the military's respavna on the Cordon at the South Checkpoint:
; cse_abstract properties
section_name = respawn
name = esc2_blockpost_soldier_respawn
position = -134.366546630859, -30.1380043029785, -377.086364746094
direction = 5.68867981201038e-005, 4.36376934587202e-010, -7.67097026255215e-006
id = 65535
version = 118
script_version = 6
spawn_id = 6836

; cse_alife_object properties
game_vertex_id = 20
distance = 7
level_vertex_id = 116561
object_flags = 0xffffff3e
custom_data = < [respawn]
respawn_section = esc_soldier_respawn_1, 13, esc_soldier_respawn_specnaz, 4
;max_count = 17