3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taurin78 01.11.20 07:02 pm

Piston masks (Watch Dogs: Legion)

The question to those who have already started the passage of this part of the game. Tell me, is it necessary to wear in the game to move around in similar and other vile in my opinion masks (such as camouflage) piglets and other unpleasant masks from the face? Is it impossible without them quite as?
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Govvo 01.11.20

Taurin78
Any Persian can change as you want, and there are Persians on which some unusual clothes and when you equip this Persian then these clothes will be available for all the characters, masks also find them in the world and collect, get for missions and tp, in general caste of any Persian as you want, or that would be stupid to play persian as he was originally dressed , there are clothing stores of different styles, plus collect exclusive clothes from Persian which is not in stores, I almost generally one Persian passed the floor of the game then decided to change them and was interesting, tired of one, took the other customized and vual is not so boring, and sometimes in the gocs second was already boring to play one Persian, and so each Persian has its own features , but any of them can pass the game completely without changing to the other, there are no restrictions, sometimes they need to help if any of them are kidnapped, I personally current the very first Persian twice kidnapped, you can recruit any Persian absolutely, there are those who can be at once, and there are those who are against the grandfathers and honor them should be recruited to look at the info about them. For example, to recruit an employee of Albion I had to hack the hospital and speed up the treatment of her torment and she entered the grandfather and became a playable character, how to recruit there will be several options, I chose the one who considered it win-win and did not go out as it was important for the girl her husband and helped her husband, and if she chose any other option, then maybe she would not have entered so much. In general, the system is interesting

G
Govvo 01.11.20

Taurin78
And masks are worn by the character current when fighting or in a closed zone, the world does not wear them, plus masks can be changed on all what you want

T
Taurin78 01.11.20

Govvo
Recruit people.?Well, just like in the games Satellite Reign and Syndicate Wars there recruited agents also of different complexity, but it was possible and simple civil !!! That's interesting)) !!! It seems that this technique was "drawn" from there!!!!