3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 01.11.20 07:03 pm

4 bags with cat toilet (Wasteland 2)

to improve the resistance of radiation you first need to bring 25kg of toilet, the cat gave type 24kg (3 packets) then found another 1 and gave, but he still says that you need another 24kg.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KoKTeJIb 01.11.20

Gryxa
When I brought him the first bag, he told me there was still 48kg left.

M
Maklline66 01.11.20

You don't have to look at it. They said clearly that we need 7 bags.

G
Gryxa 01.11.20

Maklline66
Well, the dialogue says that 25 kg.and if not hard, you can write where the bags tee are. found (3 in the temple of an angel,1 in a lock with robots, 1 on a farm with dead cows, where I do not remember, and where 7 do not know)

Z
ZloyM 01.11.20

In Rodia 1. But at the same time from the local doctor for the task can be obtained more, as in Rodia Dante - he will share bags (or bag)) for the help of a local doctor.

H
Harry_Smith 01.11.20

You can also fix the toaster at the mannerites, also give a couple of bags. But I've gathered like that, I've been walking around L.A., I've been helping people, I've crushed a scorpion on the starting headband.

Z
ZloyM 01.11.20

I fig him knows whether it's a bug or something else, but I had a suit of 2 from radiation (the very first) and in California I collected 6 bags of cyanide (or how it is there) and gave them to improve the costume (it immediately became z6)... As a result, bags of filler for the cat's toilet - lying dead weight.

A
Art12398 01.11.20

more bags than you need, too, superfluous now