3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brock Samson 01.11.20 07:03 pm

all skins on the pirate as ?) Open (Borderlands 2)

through the save the editor tried but not a complete on Gage to put skin theory house instead of it put the defole skin skins in the game awarded because at the station you can look at them but in the title is awarded a fixation q (The theory of huss)
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brock Samson 01.11.20

Kind I'm a COOP playing the same to raise the xD

B
Brock Samson 01.11.20

and the theory of house is the most sensible skin (texture) well, well, my head is a witch from ) dz crumbs tina

S
Syn Solnca 01.11.20

Brock Samson
I saw one thing somewhere, I do not remember the name, and I saw it a long time ago. In general, she opened all the skins, heads, all this trebuchy. Sorry, I don't remember where I rocked. And rummaging through the internet has been snouting. So look for it, there is such a chip, I used it on the pirate and everything worked.
In a pinch, download the save, where everything is open. It seems that in the new game all the skins and heads are inherited from the old passage, if here the memory does not let me down.

B
Brock Samson 01.11.20

Dabre-like)

n
nurbak 01.11.20

Dude, do you play a pirate like that?

t
theme11471 01.11.20

All skins and heads are opened by this program:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t38tvctg1ekp5s3/Borderlands2.Profile.Editor.v1.0.1.0.rar

Start, choose your Profile.bin and click "Unlock all customizations."

C
Cutt1796 01.11.20

And how? It doesn't work out.

I
Ichigo_Kun 01.11.20

You can buy the game, all of them (there are a lot of them, considering the sly changing appearance) and play a huge amount of time, and you get all the skins.
The method is working.

n
nestrbob 01.11.20

Once again, the profile editor opens all available skins in the game. Click where the cursor is and save.
Spoiler

E
EFRMAN 01.11.20

Nurbak
Just. Through Tangle, still playing through the quacked steam.

P
PrimeHG 01.11.20

nestrbob
Can you give this pass?

n
nestrbob 01.11.20

HollowG
http://www.playground.ru/files/borderlands_2_-_redaktor_profilya-72129/

r
radiotarsmile 01.11.20

Brock Samson
Haven't you tried russian to teach in 2014?