3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gex81 01.11.20 07:03 pm

Problems with gaming devices in NFS: C (Need for Speed: Carbon)

How to change the BUTTON AFTER THE FIRST VIEW to jostyk?
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
McJackal 01.11.20

People! I have a problem!!! What a year I can no longer enjoy the game with the steering wheel, because there are different problems. In nfs ug2, the game of Scary brakes and shows a couple of fps per sec. And in MW and C, generally the game does not want to run and when downloading gives out an error, they can not open the application at all. The steering wheel - Speed Link. The wood was updated only today - results 0. Who has the same problem or who fumbles how to fix it - respond to the plz! Thank you in advance.

B
Black Hole-PG 01.11.20

Here he dug... wait for the patch

Supported gamepads and steering wheel:
- Logitech Rumblepad
- Logitech Dual Action
- Xbox 360 Wired Controller
- Logitech Momo Racing Wheel
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel

f
frenzy201 01.11.20

Help the guys! The traffic is like this, I have a control settings in my menu, the slider doesn't end up going down, so in the end I can't adjust the controls completely. I was looking for confiscations, I couldn't find it. What's the badagy? I use Logitech Rumblepad jost

The slider doesn't make it to the end in the menu.

b
b1ack-sadovnikov 01.11.20

Guys, ride ON the gamepads THRUSTMASTER no problem at all

G
Gex81 01.11.20

People!!! What may be the problem of the inability to change buttons to gaming devices in CARBON ????

G
Gex81 01.11.20

and how to use it? I didn't realize she was emulating.

r
rusnik 01.11.20

I have such a problem, the car on the steering wheel reacts belatedly. It is almost impossible to drive with the wheel. It's the same at MW. The steering wheel is the Logitech Momo Racing Wheel.
Tell me what it might be? Maybe the comp isn't pulling.

R
RAMbutan 01.11.20

Logitech Momo Racing Wheel This is my second steering wheel from this manufacturer, and that the first that second in the games of the NFS series gives a very weak return Can anyone have encountered? I kind of set up in logitech Profiler everything to the maximum and for certain games and no use, played Juiced on the steering wheel Formula force gp so if I in the game put the return on the maximum I almost hands off. 2 rusnik I also had this could depend on USB 1.0 or 2.0

D
DimZon 01.11.20

I'm doing it! No problem! Speed-link SL-6695 Power Feedback Wheel such a steering wheel is rarely where you meet... Besides, it's leather... Hands don't slide... current pedals creak))

b
bilan_rvet 01.11.20

N help!

In all menus, the automatic slider crawls down... you can't set anything up.
In the game, the car drives the current back.

Steering wheel - Logitech Momo Racing Wheel

r
rusnik 01.11.20

RAMbutan The fact that the steering wheel brakes only in the NFS series, in other games everything is fine. Maybe it's because I have USB 1.0?
Yes, the feedback is very weak in the game (((,, almost non-existent.

T
Tpyn 01.11.20

Logitech momo racing. No problems in any of the racing games. I always run through Logitech Gaming Software latest version

M
MiXeR007 01.11.20

I have THRUSTMASTER, when you go into the option of the button selection option all the time goes down and you can not choose a button, what to do!!!?

R
RAMbutan 01.11.20

2 xxTpynxx So I also have no problems, the current recoil is very weak. Out of place probably said here take Juised and put in it the return to the full and on a bump on some and then write the steering wheel was able to hold or not. Maybe there is a softin for the NFS, which to increase the return?
Oh da bratzifi naffo, G25 is a force))

b
bilan_rvet 01.11.20

2 Mixer7 u menya takaya ge fignya

T
Tpyn 01.11.20

2 Rambutan, I meant that the recoil is normal, well felt, no problem. If you want to feel the real impact, then do not cite the example of Juiced, and put GTR 2, there recoil to the maximum and feel like after 10 minutes hands begin to fall off.

E
EvillioN 01.11.20

Hi all, bought the steering wheel Logitech Formula Force RX, and everything works fine in all parts of the Nfs, then can not remove the vibration in Need for Speedâ„¢ Carbon can anyone thread knows how to remove?

B
Bulochkabulochka 01.11.20

MiXeR007 I also have such a problem, the buttons are going down all the time, and if you play on the club, everything works fine. What to do??

O
OFF.50l0 01.11.20

bilan_rvet
same thing

b
bestia 01.11.20

On the joyce Microsoft 360 is not configured (and not configurable) dead zone - from a millimeter backlash wheelbarrow wears from the side ... it is not possible to even even, ETA shit wedges terribly, do not ride normally without a nitrahi of the fuck (

. Everything through the ass is set up in them, in other games except the nfs - all like a clock plows, it.