3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bibop80 01.11.20 10:48 pm

Endless save download (Watch Dogs: Legion)

After re-entering the game, there is an endless save load.
The game started to cheers, played about 2.5 hours. After re-entering the game the next day and trying to download the save - endless download. At the same time, the game does not hang, switch hints while waiting, the progress strip is filled to the end, music plays, etc.
Has anyone come across a similar and is there a solution?
It is clear that 2.5 is not a great progress, and it is easy to pass again, but now scares the risk that next time it can happen again.
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
arsunor 01.11.20

I had a similar problem with the catscenes, why for one of the Persians they just did not load, had to play for another character (

How to overcome xs, I changed the persian

A
Ars2006 04.11.20

there was such nonsense, started the game again with the preservation of the new slot, then went back to the old session, the game loaded, but lost part of the team. but there was a character from one mission, who does not even have a Russian voice (it seems that there is a synthesis of voice)
in the network wrote that if you do not leave the game for a long time then spoil the saves (allegedly to them a lot of simultaneous appeals goes). now I only go out through the menu, I don't use alt'f4

b
bibop80 04.11.20

Ars2006
I tried to do the same, and the truth appeared Persian from the initial mission in the parliament.
I didn't go out through the alt'f4, that's all that came out through the menu.
Since the start of the new game, this problem has not been repeated?

A
ArlekinSX 04.11.20

The guys also faced a similar problem, having played more than 25 hours before and not having stumbled upon any problem. Wrote in those support, reported that this is a common problem and they are now working on it (as of November 3), as it will be further - look.