3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 03.11.20 09:34 am

Impressions of the game (DIRT 5)

The game became available to those who bought DIRT 5 Amplified Edition. I played literally half an hour and in general so far what I expected. Pure arcade with an over-me-normal campaign (there seem to be a lot of dialogues, but there are no Russian subs, it's me for those who do not know) and good music at first glance (there are during the races). But it is too early to draw conclusions.
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizzyMMA 04.11.20

Yes so that the norm is all, but with performance trouble.

S
SanSanZ 05.11.20

I've already played the dot for the recall.
Critics of the game will be a lot and it is justified. The optimization curve, the normal support of the steering wheel will be only at the end of November, strange graphics (in places good, sometimes very bad), the lack of Russian language, even subtitles. This is despite the fact that the game has podcasts from the actors voiceover, jokes and discussion of us during the passage of the career, a hint of the plot and motivation. Online will also finish normally later, now it is really like a beta version, why release an unfinished product ... But there is also good in it.
Let's start with the fact that it's a pure arcade game, but here in the settings of complexity you can complicate your life, but this game is not about hardcore and even on very hard it is quite possible to fight. I think it's the right decision to share the number plate Dirt as an arcade game, and Dirt Rally for hardcore. There is a variety of tracks and modes, enough cars, dynamic weather, some races really turned out to be fun and with interesting terrain. The game is not even bad music, most of it is pop-rock, even a little reminiscent of the magnificent Dirt 2, while the music plays during the race, it is more correct to even say that it plays on the track near people, so during the race its volume is different. There is also a playgroud mode where you can build your track, already now there are some interesting options, you can consult the leaderboard in these custom races in the same way. Many expected the heir to Dirt 2 and there is definitely something from it, but still this game is more like DIRT 3 or Gravel. In general, it is a really nice arcade race, perhaps it is worth waiting and buy the game later, when already part of its problems will be fixed.

Z
ZKV73 17.12.20

Without the Russian language, the game can safely go to hell. Together with Codemasters!

P
ProDisaster 31.08.21

SanSanZ
Thanks for the clarification on the Dirt versions!

I wanted to ride in a modern rally game with a classic mode and was very surprised that the last Dirt in trailers looks more like Trackmania with an admixture of Rage 2 - everything is in acid-eyed colors, neon tracks - unless cars ride in space.