3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spb_angel 26.10.19 03:51 am

Alchemists of all countries coodinates + need money? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Alchemy in my opinion the most useful thing in the game.
1) if you take alchemy for the main skill (below on the 1st level, it was about 45) and ran to Balmora to have about 2-3 thousand, it is possible for the experience and for the money not to worry. I do so: having alchemy at 45, I purchased the ingredients for the potion of levitation, take in the Caldera of an alchemical set of the wizard (if you like povorovat then using telekinesis to steal alhimiki in Balmora grandmasters mortar:) ). Then do the most attractive in the process - that way click 500 times on the mouse to whip up potions. At first (when alchemy 45-60) have 500 units of drugs for levitation will be about 250-350 bottles. If alchemy was over 60 it is already possible not to worry.
2) about the money. Will you drink all these potions! Run into the Caldera. There skamp. Sell him these bottles (at first you can sell alchimica of Balmora (if too lazy to wander into the Caldera)). Profit consider. One bottle costs I have with alchemy in about 60-70 (I'm afraid to lie) 80 gold. Now multiply everything by 500. Here is the money. Only necessary to consider that the money from Skampa end. But it is fixable. Sold 10,000 and sleep for a day. After 24 hours, the money Skampa restored. Process begin anew. Sold-sleep-sell-sleep.
3) about experience. Naturally pump on alchemy in such a scheme of action, the intellect no problem!
4) now notorious for alchemists:
the grandmaster can steal in Mournhold in the magic store
do you dare to make a potion of levitation 168 points in 5 minutes? Or a potion to increase strength for 250-350 points?
I can tell you, but it will be interesting...

May have missed something. Ask-answer...
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
GORN 26.10.19

I dare you to make a potion of the rise of intelligence on 1576329 points on 5783641 seconds? And this is not the limit. What? Weak? Can you tell me how I did it.

S
Sonja 26.10.19

I just started to play. Don't understand how to know what ingredients are needed for a particular potion. Several times she mixed some herbs at random, it happened once. Can someone enlighten? Huh? :)

I
Izenka 26.10.19

the easiest way to look at the characteristics of the ingredients. Find two ingredients with the same property (the same one of the properties) and prevent poluchali a bottle with this property :)
example :
ash batant + Netch leather = led. intelligence
moon sugar + resin salka = taken away. the speed :))

but in General there are some fancy recipes, which I don't know :( If anyone will share, I will be grateful !!! About:)

PS alchemy cheat some skill because :
1) 100 swings in 10 minutes
2) can infinitely increase performance and to do well, too cool potions (they have not once had mentioned :) )
ZZY raising the intelligence of thousands of so to 5, it is possible to enchant with a constant effect without any problems !

G
GORN 26.10.19

Who said there was I little to make a potion podhuma stokota there units for 5 minutes? I did it just for 2398335п на7194993сек. And a potion of invisibility for 359752 h, lightning shield and fire 799449п on 2398334сек, levitation 799449п on 2338335сек to notice the essence 2436049фт on 7308136 h isele rise of intelligence on 1713883п on 5141638сек.Here.

a
ant 26.10.19

Well done, man. I think you have those numbers dialed at random, or blind. If so, stop lying, and if not, then stop bragging. Get the people favor :)

e
eleFant 26.10.19

And I and I and I have created a potion the rise of intelligence 478493989588393992000030910039020 p. 7585998347899428884899 sec. Percy winced, he thinks he's God, and talking to himself.

G
GORN 26.10.19

In short, I don't care if you don't believe. I can say I did it. Bleed the intellect of millions to approximately 25. This is done so. Go to Sadrith Mora, Wolverine Hall. In the Imperial sanctuary buy
a loooot of Cody Netch and ash of batanta. You must have a complete set of the alchemist. Begin to make the potion. It turns out that the beginning sucks. Make 30 bottles, more is not necessary. Drink them all.
Buy again the skin of the Netch and butant. Now potions will go much better. Get bigger. Again drink. Each time the bottles will be steeper. In 30 minutes you can pump intelligence million to 30. It will remain for a long time. And then go and brew different potions. They are sooooo cool.

O
Orange Virus 26.10.19

2 dear Israel: it is Interesting... Is how the hell can raskatyvaete alchemy to 100 in 10 minutes?
2 L&M: do not lie like a gas meter... so You Netch leather and ash Yam not nasobirat. The traders they are recovering for the day, but not for 30 seconds while acting Celia... and the money is long to save. Anyway, the way some guys...

I
Izenka 26.10.19

to upyx:
I'm already on the topic and wrote about it more than once :) But I'm not too lazy to write again (it's nice when you know that the thread does not know the other, just want to share :)) ) :
in this Sadrith Mora (Imperial sanctuary : castwise Divine intervention and you're at the entrance!) ingredients ash batant and Netch leather is marked as infinite ! This means :
1. buy 5 combatants
2. you go to the store, and then again five
3. sell these five combatants, and get out
4. you go to the store and there are 10 pieces => buying
5. went, gone, -- sold and they are 20
6. repeated this several times, and they have already 1000 !

enough money always !
buy so Makar pieces so 300 combatants and skin and begin of them to brew potions of intelligence (quickly squeezing the mouse button) => you have swinging Alchemy, and very quickly. Once the combatants with the skin will end you will have just a bunch of bottles => you have three options:
1. sell them all and get a lot of money
2. them to get drunk before losing momentum, then you will have to climb the brains out of your ears from too much intelligence %) but tasted from madness to rivet a new jar of intelligence, suddenly you will notice that it will become much more powerful !
3. to combine the previous two points

now, buy more ingredients and shake on alchemy without any teachers to 100 :))

Udachki you !

I
Izenka 26.10.19

to upyx:
and about what skill this cheat I already said that;))

O
Orange Virus 26.10.19

Skill is not cheat... it's All about the endless sweet potatoes and skin. This is a fantastic game which some friends ;) used for their own purpose =)
And why do the same isomerise? Cheating can be much simpler: in console write a couple of lines, and will be alchemy and intelligence to Asses %)

A
Angel 26.10.19

You can even make a ring to increase alchemy. Generally take a ring. Put your increase alchemy. Time : 1 sec. Power: 100 And so on until it stops. The result is to increase by 600 (not exactly sure of the correct numbers. But that 600 could - that's for sure!) points for 1 second. Then wear the ring. Now begins the fun in this case. We must have time less than 1 sec. click the button below to use the ring and to display a menu with the inventory! Next, take a mortar and himichat! At certain skill it is quite achievable!
Also can you sostenuti themselves with rings increase alchemy points by 300 for 3-4 seconds. During this time, put the second ring (where 1 sec.) and kastuem on yourself again increase alchemy 600 points for 1 second.
Total after these manipulations, the alchemy will be under 1000!

A
Angel 26.10.19

2 dear Israel.
You can not get out of the store. Just bought-sold-bought-sold...

It is a pity that the Golden sedge grows only in Mournhold and its very little... by the Way, although playing is not the first day, but did not see where you can buy it. If someone saw - tell me pliz...
The sizes of my gratitude will not have boundaries within reason!

I
Izenka 26.10.19

to upyx:
actually it's not a glitch of the game ! In the Construction Set there really is such a property that the subject is endless . Those in the game cloud ! Any man who sells weapons : arrows and hammers of a blacksmith always endless ! I gave an example about the combatants purely from the fact of considerations to show how to make these cool bottles :)

to Angel:
I understand that perfectly :) I just don't know how to put it... under the exit of the store I was referring to the fact that the window with the items closes ! you got me :)))

s
spb_angel 26.10.19

I know that the game has a set of secret alchemical master. No one found? If you found someone that will share knowledge with the public...

B
Bianor 26.10.19

Dear Israel.
Actually it's very simple: if the inventory of the merchant to erect a number of items, for example 3, then sold three items this dealer more to sell them not if you're the only one he wouldn't sell them again. If the dealer put a negative number, for example -3, then such objects will appear from the merchant again and again, with each new conversation with him.

I
Izenka 26.10.19

to Their
probably :) I'm just not strong in the Construction Set :( And the console almost never use it except for fixme and ra . I just once read about it somewhere and remembered it :) the details do not go About:)))

ALL :
I have the procedure simply !!! Where still to find a spell to increase a skill ??? I can't shake the idea that such a spell can not be... too many possibilities it opens up !!!! if it EXISTS , tell me where can I find it (at least approximately) .... please... thanks in advance !!

s
spb_angel 26.10.19

2 dear Israel
There are such spells. One of them is called the Workshop green wisdom. Where to buy don't remember. But it seems somewhere near Balmora...
Well. Buy it, and then analisi a delicate ring to increase skill. I made a ring to increase the skill to sneak in on 600 points for 1 second. For this very 1 sec. time to climb into someone else's pocket and steal a few things. So I went to the bow of Auriel (broke uncle to kill).

I
Izenka 26.10.19

to spb_angel:
ie I have to search for it [the spell] somewhere in the city at certain traveling magician - hermit :) ?

I
Izenka 26.10.19

to spb_angel:
ie I have to search for it [the spell] somewhere in the city at certain traveling magician - hermit :) ?