3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArlekinSX 03.11.20 09:35 am

Bug in the latest mission (Black Screen) (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Ladies and gentlemen, maybe someone else ran into this on the final mission (PC)

ATTENTION SPOILERS!!!

Spoiler When we find ourselves in the vault and destroy three servers Bagley flying on a cargo drone, then you need to destroy it finally on the 4th server. And after I press the action key, the screen goes out, the sound is heard in the background. The keys do not react in any way, I do not hear the character running, etc.

I would be happy to hear some advice if someone understood the problem.
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doctor_X_x_ 03.11.20

Hi I have a similar problem,
Spoiler on the tower, the blooms are off the Albion drones, I enter the top, and the blank screen goes out to see the sight, hear sounds, and even a hint to sit down and bluntly black screenArlekinSX
has already reinstalled the game, nor how it does not want ((

D
Doctor_X_x_ 03.11.20

Spoiler

A
ArlekinSX 03.11.20

Guys, I think I found a solution to the black screen problem in the Hard Reset mission.

ATTENTION SPOILERS!

Spoiler When you open the terminal and there will be a cargo drone, there is no need to fly it from server to server. Fly only to the first, and turn it off. Then run to 2, 3 and last exclusively on tiers, using the stairs (find no difficulty, they are visible), and no less important - miss ALL the replicas of Bagley that may not let him agree.

R
RidZUKO 03.11.20

ArlekinSX
It also helped to boil through all the dialogues.

N
Neogenis 04.11.20

The same mistake with a black screen when you climb the stairs after he fought off the drones. Help the people out.