3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crysis_Net_2 26.10.19 03:51 am

The view from the 3rd person (Cyberpunk 2077)

Already pre-ordered the game on GOG. Looking forward to the game eagerly, even at work in the vacation schedule, set for April:)

But here is a little bit disappointing that the game is no view from the 3rd person. The game with deep customization, with the theme Kibarca live would have rolled. Even the developers themselves have long argued internally, that which is better.

What do you think is better, 1st or 3rd?
19 Comments
Sort by:
W
Werewolf1986 26.10.19

Crysis_Net_2

And from the first and the third person will be the same. But if it is only from the first with a high probability that nothing bad will happen. Although I would like the third person like the Witcher 3.

c
cheezette 26.10.19

Why RPG with shuternoy component need a third person? Developers a much better idea of what will work better with the atmosphere and the immersion. Your character you'll have to look on the bike or in the cut-scenes, so it is unlikely for this reason I wish to survive.

c
cheezette 26.10.19

Werewolf1986
In the Witcher you play a character that already has a biography, personal views, etc. In Cyberpunk you make your own character, biography and views, and this means that the view from the 1st person will be much better to pass the immersion in the game as the character.

s
saa0891 26.10.19

Crysis_Net_2 wrote:
What do you think is better, 1st or 3rd?
Better when there is the ability to switch between first and third person (such as in police) it is very convenient for various situations,such as shooting more atmospheric and immersive first-person much better,but for example, when the stealth mechanics are very convenient, third-person,for better browse and search the opponents on the locations,moreover, it allows without the pale look out of the corner turning the camera to the desired angle.
And of course it is rather strange to do advanced customization of your character and it does not give the possibility to enjoy this,if only in the scenes it will be visible.

S
Sorento NSK 26.10.19

the view from the 3rd person, and at this point!!!

L
Lobo 26.10.19

In Satory better play from the 3rd person (for kraye least to me)

B
BIG_CrasheR 26.10.19

There are many examples where the first-person, at least not ruined the project. If I explained the moment the high dive in the gaming process, then the choice is a conscious and responsible. The only time, because GG is completely customizable, kanesh, I would like to see the fruit of his sick imagination)

K
Krrrva 26.10.19

Shooter only from 1 person + better immersion. Travel by car from 3, so it clearly

a
antonrogov 26.10.19

The third person uncomfortable to shoot and navigate in space. The game should be only from 1 person, so I didn't have to invent all sorts of crutches and compromises.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 26.10.19

All games should be first person, it is better to see everything.

Those who love third person, feel free to put me likes, I want more likes. You remind me of Dr. Quasir of rage 2, he also eyes were not in the head, and separate.

s
saa0891 26.10.19

Werewolf1986 wrote:
As anyone, I like if the Witcher 3 was only first person
Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
All games should be first person, it is better to see everything.
A very dubious statement,for example if the game is about melee and you're fighting 3-4 enemies,they surrounded you,then the first person you have a pretty limited review,(i.e. you see only what is in front of you,and can easily get hit and get hit in the back,you need to step back and keep everyone in front of him),and in the third you can control your entire screen,in time to counterattack and Dodge.

A
Andryuha 26.10.19

Tryhards that are in the same GTA: Online, used to play it from the 1st person will not care. And, personally, I have the shooter with a 1st person, for some reason goes better aim than a shooter with a 3rd person. The important thing is that the vehicles look from the 3rd person has to drive with the view from the cabin was never particularly comfortable for me.

H
Hogun 26.10.19

It is quite obvious that once the game is released the first thing to appear on fashion look from the 3rd person. All of whom should put it and be happy. Why argue?

S
S.t.e.n 26.10.19

Hogan
You're lucky if this fashion of animation will not be curves, and price of 1 penny.
And generally to find out will need in any future NIB gameplay to see movement in the mirror, at least your pohodon.

A
ArtPRO 26.10.19

The third person is not necessary, except during sticking to cover like in Deus Ex. And so, with such a view you'll miss a lot of details, distracted by the appearance and animation of your character. And with the kind of eye you are the character. You in this city on the move, exploring, looking around. The world seems like a more interesting, deeper than the back. I want to sit in the car and look out the window at the rainy city of neon lights)
Who haven't tried it, play Gta5 some time with the first-person, you will understand why I support the decision of developers.

D
DeimozZ 26.10.19

Crysis_Net_2
Wonder vacation already planned, the game is still unable to move, although this is unlikely.
And the third person can theoretically and modders to gash, to be particularly afflicted.

S
SPR1GGAN 10.12.20

Crysis_Net_2 wrote:
even at work in the vacation schedule, set itself for April:)
Well, how is there a vacation and cyberpunk in April?))

And about the srach that you have bred here, it has long been clear that the camera is a taste, who as more like the pros and cons have both modes

personally, I like games from 3 and probably for this reason cyberpunk is not very long, but be sure to try, and if in the future and adequate fashions for 3 faces will bring, it will be quite gorgeous

P
PRIVA 10.12.20

how to change the look of me already dizzy

z
zyrik33 10.12.20

PRIVA
Nor how, wait for moddels only