3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spawn_107 04.11.20 12:56 pm

30 fps lok or unstable phps; What's better?! (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I can't get 60 fps in a game. In low settings, the average phps is 53.
I still want to see a decent picture, in full HD on medium settings (only ultra textures). It turns out about 42 phps with rare dropers to 28.
The question is: Is it better to leave 42 fpps with drop? -or - Better to lock in 30 fps with the included vsync ??
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 04.11.20

The PKA question is rhetorical. in-sung does not pedd fps at 30. it rolls under the sweep of the monitor in order to eliminate the gaps.
If the jumping fps are noticeable and interfere with the play then it is better to grind in a sung or (and) program on cinematic phps
Some people believe that the components with the sun serve longer as they are not full load goes peck-bake.

s
spawn_107 04.11.20

In the settings RDR2 has the option vsync - 50%. If this is included - the game will go to half the sweep of the monitor. My 60Hz monitor. There was a fps 30 always, everywhere.

If vsync just put the VCL. There will be a synchronization under the full sweep of 60Hz. maximum 60 fps.
If vsync is off - the menu and download screens fps can show more than 100 (without restrictions).

P
Protocol10 04.11.20

spawn_107
and then there's the frisink, which is now in almost every monik and if it's turned on monique will change the hertsovka to the frequency of fps, which gives a good bonus to the smoothness