3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tony Quick 04.11.20 12:56 pm

Your level and number of hours of play... (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Just out of interest how much on average people have played it))
Related: 40,56 hours...
157 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.11.20

[TSVETOTYPE]

Ebaa... to the nerds! I'm already at 36 barely pumping, and that's only thanks to the arena ... And it makes sense? We have to give the folly credit, it was much more interesting.

The only "bully" here you, because barely pumped up to the 36 level, and continue as a ram in this game to play, although you do not see the point.

_
__DOC__ 04.11.20

D.Artist
... 81 - maximum?
They wrote that the levees somewhere 250 will be lol?...
Levels in the game 81.5 and further it is better not to do. for example: you have reached the limit level of 81.5, the sword has damage of 50, then when you try to increase the level further the sword slaughter becomes 17, i.e. it turns out that there is a drop of damage on the original before pumping.

s
saa0891 04.11.20

[TSVETOTYPE]

I play for the atmosphere, not for the numbers. Especially since they (as I said) are arranged out of hand badly. The game has a huge number of possibilities, but to feel at least half of them - just unreal for one passage. As a result, you have to choose between races, warrior/mag, two-handed/one-handed weapon, alchemy/forge, theft/eloquence, etc. And routinely very: full of all sorts of similar dungeons, and stupid quests (and even with lags!
But despite this, I play it, which means there are still more advantages in it. I never play something I don't like - I'm not a masochist.

Yes it is made on purpose, that you could not make the Terminator in one passage, and could not pump all the skills and abilities, it is on the contrary more interesting and increases playability when you put at least in some framework and do not give to pump all that is possible, so you remain interested more than once to pass this game, if you played for the war, if you played for the war , now you can play for a magician or a killer, in general, your claim on this issue to me is very strange (other games can only envy), on the contrary, just when in one passage you saw in the game all that is, so this game a second time and will not play.
On account of the same type of dungeons in general amused, we played the same game, others will envy such similar dungeons.

And as for the fact that you play or do not play, you have to decide what exactly you want, and then in the previous post you wrote that the meaning does not see to play Skyrim, and in this post you write what you play, I like it anyway, but you are responsible for your words if you call people "nerds".

s
saa0891 04.11.20

[TSVETOTYPE]

Terminator in this game to do difficult - in the end, you can increase the level of the opponent that the player did not relax, and go through all several times to get into each back - it's not for me. My record of passing the same game - stalker zp, namely 4 times, Well still Prototype - 3p. As you can see they are quite linear, but did not get worse. In general, I'm for pumping as in the folly - about 60% of all possibilities, and workarounds. But not 30!
As for the dungeons - I can not stand them, in any games. And even more so in such a stake. I remember steaming with wells in Foll 2 and trembling.
And I wrote about the stupid pursuit of numbers - in it I do not see the point. Mechanics suits me quite well. So you don't have to invent.
And in general, how else to name a person (let's not poke a finger) past CoD 16 times! And we are not talking about any eSports. It's the same, most just mechanically try to look under every stone that the developers have put. And this talentless waste of time infuriates me.

That's what you're talking about, that would not allow the player to make a Terminator, that's all the interest, as you do not understand it, although in Skyrime you can make an impenetrable Persian, it is enough to pump the blacksmithing, alchemy, enchantment, and in the second half of the game you will be the same terminator, but only at the level of adept, expert, and even more so at the master you will not be clean.

If you did not know that I will tell you the secret that the series TES just love for a huge freedom, a huge open world, for the amazing spirit of research and the opportunity to explore every corner, for the fact that there are no rails and you do not drive, does not drive a pen, does not poke his nose and do not force to go on the main quest, you can immediately throw it and do what you want That's why people love the TES series, if you don't like games with such a big open world then it's clear why you don't like the game.

Well, okay so you shooters compared with RPG, well Stalker himself loves it and passed more than once, but prototype and Cod here to stick it in general "chic".
You kind of see the difference between a shooter and an RPG, if you can't see it, I can't help you.
Normal RPG allows each new game to pass in a completely different way, to play a different role, to create a completely different Persian with its own set of abilities, peppers and skills, to pass another branch of story quests, etc. so it is called RPG.
How can you even compare the passage of sixteen times COD and at least two times Skyrima is a completely different thing, do you still need to explain such elementary things as the fact that in the shooter that would carry enemies need only direct hands of the player, and in RPG it affects how you pumped his GG and what abilities he chose.

And once again I write that people love the series TES precisely for the huge open world and spirit of research above all, that you can look under every stone, in every cave, climb every mountain, this series and catches, of course, not only this, because the game is still a bunch of other things. Play other RPGs with corridor mechanics levels, Witcher 1.2,Risen 1,2,NWN, DAO, etc.

E
Edonis 04.11.20

Level 4, 192 hours in the game.

-
-Kosh- 04.11.20

Level 73 (I know I'm going to :D), I play mb hours 150-200

D
D.Artist 04.11.20

In Skyrim, the character development system is perfect, finished
at last Oblo with Morva, made sane perks, now
Character on 40 level does not run 3 times faster than a horse,
can't jump off a mountain and survive, can't 1 spell
(made on the altar, eating all the mana) to kill any enemy,
and more.
One minus, I would still leave getting a level after rest,
but it doesn't matter, because the kind of mod is already there.
It's a dispute.

By the subju: I just remember the developers saying something like
that our Persians can be pumped almost indefinitely,
but if you approach pumping wisely you can stuff the levels
few days without much difficulty. It's kind of pleasing,
one reason: if the levels are only 81.5, then over each pepper
will have to think seriously before taking, and not as in Obl:
Swung the Terminator and into battle...

A
Ardan 04.11.20

Level 7 (new Persian created), 203 hours of play

w
we get what we deserve 04.11.20

I've been playing for about a month.

O
Oweal 04.11.20

74 hours in total. 28, 8, 4, 2 lvl

m
mev20123865 04.11.20

Stim writes that I'm in the game 427 hours, 61 levels, 45 achievements. 3 times to 61.

S
SaIIIa 04.11.20

[TSVETOTYPE]
You need to write a book. Where to.. to whom so much rolled. I saw the current, as if the lemon green had eaten. Well, who's going to master your pile of ordinary uninteresting thoughts?

J
JESSX 04.11.20

How can you play in this 200 hours, the toy is great, I do not argue, but here I have played 96 hours and do there absolutely nothing

S
Sir.Rumata 04.11.20

JESSX
I've played 300 hours, three different Persians, I still don't know the end of the main quest, and I'm taking a lot of time.

[TSVETOTYPE]
You're an idiot, in TES'ah the main quest has always been for the shin, the main thing was and will be a bunch of side quests, guilds, fraternities, tasks of the heads of cities - civil war in Skyrimka, I bought the game on the day of its release, so far the hands to the main quest did not reach.

J
JESSX 04.11.20

Mr.Klayman
I do not know what is interesting to find in the generator of side quests, most of them monotonous and dull, everything always comes down to the same (kill knps in a cave or get something killing again npc in a cave), the guild is in this part of me disappointed, the same oblivion with his guild of thieves demonstrated much more interesting gameplay, and yes, a toy where for 100 hours , and with the performance of "normal" side quests, and play 3 mi Persians and playing at the same time 300 hours and not even reach the end, it's already a mess

S
Sir.Rumata 04.11.20

JESSX
The toy is like a 300-hour, while I did not perform more than one generated quest. There are a lot of quests at Daedra. All guilds, citizen. In some taverns there are interesting quests with untangling stories, like persuading a ghost to get out of here by doing something for him.
The guilds have a bunch of offshoots like side jobs on the farm of gold, and just researching caves and locations delivers small quests in cities. for example, in the whiterun rescue of a gold-ish, in the full of an interesting quest, do not bring kill, and still need to think, and this is a superfluous example, for example in the marker of an awesome quest with outcasts and a cool denouement in prison, and in Windhelm the story of the killer, in short there overs of the dophycast not monotonous quests. Oblivion is very, very far to the masterpiece skyrim. The darkest oblieme is full of shit against the background of skyrimka, if you give an example of a good game, it's morra.

And to play with cheats and on a beginner is also nothing interesting. If you make a quick move and never wander on the roads then what interest and in general about the game you can talk about if you go out and did not play it?

J
JESSX 04.11.20

Mr.Klayman
The guilds have a bunch of offshoots like side jobs on the farm of gold, and just researching caves and locations delivers small quests in cities

Just these all side quests do not represent anything, you can give an ardent example of quests at the "Dark Brother" aka the guild of killers, where it all comes down to a regular take the quest from the talking coffin and go kill the random forge, very interestingly agrees, this gold that you get just not to spend. Exploration of the caves was completed by mb first 10 lvl, then you realize that all the caves in the game are monotonous, all the skeletons are the same (except for a couple of exceptions) and riddles type take a claw and twist the right characters and really difficult. , I have passed a lot of quests and will say that I hooked only the above mentioned, and each time to move in real time just a murderous occupation, when you all the world has already told, opening the whole territory, there is nothing to look for, and by and large have to go from one part of the punishment to another to just report the letter, no but really, the idiot only to do it will be the only thing that's going to bring me back to Skyrim is downguard, and there's nothing to do.

S
Sir.Rumata 04.11.20

JESSX
You're not playing Skyrim properly like that. I have not found these monotonous random quests...
(And the money really has nowhere to spend, saved 100k, just so put in a safe in the house ...)
Yes, I'm dlc too, waiting for the crossbows and a branch of spells for werewolves to add.

S
Stalker_Lemur 04.11.20

I've got two hundred hours spent. But I haven't played since February.

w
we get what we deserve 04.11.20

Mr.Klayman
To pass random quests - pass one of the guilds.