3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nergalius 04.11.20 12:58 pm

Ending (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, decided for the second time to pass the game with the end where Ciri is alive, found on the same site conditions for this, where she will become a witch, fulfilled all the last conditions, but she still committed suicide and went to the white cold! It is written that you need to fulfill at least 2 of 4 conditions, I made 5 out of 4 conditions! Why is the ending different?

In Act II: The main quest: "Landscape after the Battle" You have to invite Ciri to play snowballs instead of drinking.
In The Third Act: The Main Quest: "Last Preparations" You should let Ciri go alone to the advice of the Lodge of the Wizards.
In The Third Act: The main quest: "Preparing for battle" You should not soothe Ciri in the Awallak'ha laboratory, but rather allow her to stage a pogrom there.
In Act 3: The main quest: "Preparing for battle" You must go with Ciri to the grave of Schiall.

In addition, you must meet the condition:

In Act Ii: The main quest: Landscape after battle, you should not go with Ciri to Vymida to Em Gyr, but to sail straight to Bald Mountain.
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wise Owl 04.11.20

Nergalius
Did you kill yourself? What? Ciri goes to the tower anyway to fulfill his destiny. That's the first thing. And secondly, maybe you should finish the epilogue "Something ends, something starts" and make sure of the decisions made. If as you say the conditions are met, then
Spoilerciri becomes a witch and it's a positive ending.

M
Mental_Stability 04.11.20

I did not drink with her, did not let the bed at all, the pogrom arranged, on the grave of the squirt went, on a bald mountain too, the main thing to drink with her and the bed of the sorcerers not to let, survives in any case

N
Nergalius 04.11.20

Wise Owl
I really jumped to conclusions) I thought she'd send Avalaha.

W
Wise Owl 04.11.20

Nergalius
I remember sitting in shock when Geralt reported to Emgyra about Ciri's death. And thinking how so, I put so much effort to save her ... Until I finished the game until the end) All three endings are very emotional, but happy end at least relief brings :)

_
_Red_FoXx_ 04.11.20

Mental_Stability
Nergalius
No, drinking with her is a bad idea, you have to play snowballs, not drink.
The game passed once and I became a witch, all these actions are so natural that I have them without any guides turned out from the first time))
I didn't take Emgyr to him, after all I couldn't physically take him;
In Caermorhen I chose a game of snowballs, for me it is more natural than drinking (in life I also do not drink);
The Avalakh laboratory was demolished, at that time I wanted the same))
So how not to visit the grave? )))

R
RielDeley 05.11.20

_Red_FoXx_
Wise Owl
Nergalius
Mental_Stability
Make decisions with thoughts about their consequences and do not torment yourself for not choosing the right choice

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.20

Spoiler

We need to smile everywhere and vual:
Spoiler