3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hvhClown 04.11.20 07:13 pm

Warning system and moderation

Maximum garbage, 20 years in the yard, the administration of any q-decent forum when warning quotes a piece of post for which it is issued, and a puncture of the broken rule. Even on the most primitive def xenforo forums there is a counter of the number of attractions, pg how many years can not barely make primitive forum functionality.
From the above we can conclude that the moderators of the forum can issue warnings/bans absolutely at their discretion without specifying the reason.
I know that I was in vain to fuck this post, but I'm just interested in the opinion of local habitats, whether they understand that the local moderation system is absolutely inadequate for 20 years.
This is yes, the same moderators will have if for their actions God forbid to celebrate, and the points of the rules to indicate, it is that something to do yes.
1 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 05.11.20

The design would have returned as in 2011 was, and normal.
The current design is repulsive, for a year I can not get used to, something is not so.

Enough time has already passed to realize that Google has developed some kind of degradant design.