3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkTwister_rus 04.11.20 07:14 pm

White Brush Peak (Genshin Impact)

Where does she fall can't find this information on the internet?
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
N7DeathGun 04.11.20

If you're talking about a 3- peak, it falls off the chests and the gacci.

w
walkris 04.11.20

DarkTwister_rus
It falls rarely and only in the territory of Li Yue (Meaning the territory after the stone gates). From chests, possibly assignments. I was just going through the game and it was falling off to me. Mondstat passes by. Go through the game and collect.
Spoiler

a
aDeKBaTHbIu 16.02.21

walkris Is
it worth going from black to white, or is there not much difference?

w
walkris 16.02.21

aDeKBaTHbIu
Stands, black trash
And white and additional stat and belt are good.
Unless there is anything better. In general, I switched from white to craft.
Spoiler
She is even stronger and the base attack is larger, and the passive is powerful.

A
Alhames 16.02.21

Why download a 3 * lance at all when you can craft 4 *? You can buy a blank in Li Yue's Harbor ..
Another thing is that both picks are suitable only for main dps and are not suitable for supports, but among 3 * they are not for supports either.

s
soulfox 16.02.21

Alhames wrote:
Why download 3 * at all
because it's cheap. Awakening a 3 * weapon up to rank 5 will be much easier than a 4 * craft weapon. Plus, the spades have good stats and additional stats. For example, if Xiao was knocked out and there are no resources or weapons, there is no way to buy a weapon for a battle pass or for coins in a store, then a white lance will be the best weapon.

S
Shibu_kun 30.03.21

So this pike, awakened to rank 5, is much stronger than any other craft spear, check out the reviews.