3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homer_Jey_S 05.11.20 09:41 am

Battle of Aldrick in Henri's world (Dark Souls 3)

In general, I accept Henri's call, we kill Aldrick, but at the moment when the boss had very little kp (literally 2 strokes) he let Henri his rain out of arrows and he died at the same time as Aldrick. They gave me coal and wrote: "Henri is dead, return to his world" (as such). Now I'm thinking about whether I can finish Henri's storyline or if he's finally dead.
I am sure that this has not happened to everyone, but I hope you have the answer :D
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ricch 05.11.20

You go to the same place you call Henri, you kill Aldrick. I had the same cart with Sirris, my grandfather killed her a lot of times in front of me, and I called her again. There are no problems

F
FallenGhost 05.11.20

Homer_Jey_S
Just take the next step and check:

"After helping Henri, talk to Ludlet to get Henri's sword. Then you can meet Henri, who went mad, either in the same place where Horace was, in the location of the smoldering lake (in case you told Henri what happened to Horatius), or at the top of the hill, next to the very first bonfire in the location of the Temple of the Depths (where the staircase is long) (in case you did not tell Henri what happened to Horatius)."

R
Ricch 05.11.20

FallenGhost
How will he go further down the storyline if he didn't help Henri kill Aldrick?

H
Homer_Jey_S 06.11.20

FallenGhost
Thank you, it worked)

F
FallenGhost 06.11.20

Ricch
Judging by his comment above, it worked out.

R
Ricch 06.11.20

FallenGhost
The current noticed that the boss was docked before Henri's death. Then it all fits together, your version copied from the wiki is quite suitable