3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Key Ovald 05.11.20 09:42 am

Impressions of the game (RUINER)

Cyberpunk, a city in the rain in bloody tones, a corporation of celestials, turned the life of the lower classes into hell for the virtual joys of rich creatures.
And lost somewhere in the womb of a mad city brother, who needs to be saved with her help.
Beautiful and very dynamic gameplay that considers fights with the help of an impressive and diverse arsenal of cold and firearms (equally interesting!), as well as various abilities such as shield, jerk or even hacking enemies. There's a pumping fit that fits well into the lor. It is quite a good plot with twists, charismatic characters and a great ending.
Levels are somewhat monotonous, but they do not have time to get bored. After passing a certain stage will be allowed to return to the city, where you can perform three (literally three) additional tasks and meet interesting characters who will change from the approach to the entrance. There are small bugs, but on the small things, the game is not affected.
And just gorgeous STYLE! Cool and ideal for high-speed battles rhythmic music, relatively diverse, but interesting opponents with a bunch of bosses. Excellent-looking graphonia.
So, dog, take your water pipe, gun and go kill BOSSA!
8/10
1 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pomperpower 19.07.22

A good shooter with a top view. On the first playthrough, it takes 5-7 hours at maximum difficulty, if you do all the side effects and collect all the boxes.
A bit monotonous levels and too many special effects, I even lowered the graphics settings so that you could see what was happening on the screen.
It doesn’t involve different styles of passing like Dark Souls, you stupidly take the most powerful gun and make fun of it, and the bosses who have a long-range attack are crazy with spinning weapons under adrenaline.
Tip, cyborgs - robots must be killed with electric weapons, they just stand still from each shot, at the end of the game there will be a lot of them. It took a lot of nerves for me not to know this topic, because it’s really difficult to kill them with close weapons or non-electric weapons, but you can kill them at least a hundred times in a row without dying, stupidly extinguishing a worthwhile target, standing still, I didn’t even think that it could be so simple rave.