3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
x-kOfr 06.11.20 12:53 am

"THE DISAPPEARANCE OF DONALD LOVE" PART 1 (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Addition to GTA 3

"THE DISAPPEARANCE OF DONALD LAVA" version 1.0

Description:

Who played the original GTA 3 is aware that Donald Love (businessman and millionaire) is missing near the end of the main story.
And many wondered: WHERE IS THE DONALD LOVE?

This addition, created by me, explains where it went missing.
And what happened next.

Contains a dozen new assignments, an additional literate story, new problems and old HEROES GTA 3 taken from WikiGTA3.
Not in conflict with the general and original atmosphere of the game.

The supplement has a high complexity, about the same as the latest missions of the original GTA 3.

Installation manual:
!Make a BACK of the replacement files!

1 - Copy the data,models,text folder to the main folder of your GTA 3

2 - Copy GTA-Rus.exe to the main folder of your GTA 3

3 - Run the game ONLY through GTA-Rus.exe what's in the file! Otherwise, the text will appear incorrectly.

Optional: Located in the Widescreen-fix-gta3 folder.
Added a fix for large-format monitors that would not be shot down in the game.

RELATED: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KwF2bpv0kT7JAZrme1Dq5ut7tyjKFaS6/view?usp=sharing
4 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 06.11.20

Isn't he friends with existing saves?

x
x-kOfr 07.11.20

vovangt4
No. The main plot is cut out. You need to start a new game.

a
alex8ball 08.11.20

poh swing, let's write che yes how.
1. It is necessary at the start to add babos, for already the last missions of the second island, and on painting there is no babos.
2. All objects within the rolling range must be removed)
3. Yakuza vs. Spank.
4. Tired of the cops after each mission.

x
x-kOfr 08.11.20

alex8ball

1 - Money appears after the mission RICOSHET ($5,000 ) and then immediately after the mission INVESTE - $ 45,000 it seemed to me enough for all the needs. In this fashion, money is needed for survival, and they need to be carefully spent. That was the idea. I will take into account the future that not everyone likes it.

2 - It is not clear what items should be removed? And after what cutscene

3 - Yakuza vs. SPANK, that's right. The logic is (if you played) that Kang-Boo without the knowledge of the Yakuza leadership decided to do business with Yardi and SPANK, But the Guide (Asuka - Kenji - dead, and it is silent ) Then there is a kind of war between Yardi and Yakuza, according to the plot. I think it makes sense to write your opinion.

4 - The police are closely connected with the cases of SPANK, you interfere with them, it is logical that they will make you, but this wish I also take into account.
Thanks for the feedback)