3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 06.11.20 12:53 am

Headphones and PC

The problem is: how many changed pc, changed headphones, but all the time quiet sound. On the Internet, you climb as if there is no problem. Advise then firewood to update, then in the control panel to adjust. But I'm not a fool, I have experience for 15 years, and I understand. But the headphones played quietly and played.
You put it in the telly, the normal volume. Like in a computer, the volume is quiet. And that's at least three systems I had and three headphones. Always the same.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 06.11.20

tatunserg
Write to the search engine how to increase the volume in your computer :)

Set up a Realtek integrated sound card.
https://audiophilesoft.ru/publ/my/realtek_hda_setup/11-1-0-93

d
dilat 06.11.20

tatunserg
Maybe the entrance is on?

p
pekabir 06.11.20

tatunserg
shove in the ass of the bakery, not in the front connector

M
MunchkiN 616 06.11.20

I'm not sure I've encountered such a problem, but in what case my built-in audio runs jammed the sound (since the sound goes somewhere on the mat board). and if the sound is connected through a sound card or a sable card further on the speakers and from there to the ears it is always alone as at the exit from the laptop. very loud.
So if the headphones and bake have changed many times completely this very strange or the TV on the contrary sats like that but in this case the headphones will fart from the overload is simple. on the idea of default everything is usually set up to 50% loudness and I use 18% if on the straight and there is no resistance to quietly fix.

R
Ryazancev 06.11.20

tatunserg
In this situation, there are several parameters that affect the volume.
Headphones
1.Sensitivity
2.Resistance
The output amplifier - power (strongly affects the "swing" of headphones with high resistance). Correctly written above, stick directly (without the pre-dead) in the back panel of Mother.
If the mother of the budget signature, then do not expect a special volume. There with the strength of everything is not exactly (sort of real 1220 is not bad).
The volume of the headphones is affected by the resistance-sensitivity ratio https://reference-audio-analyzer.pro/faq-char-hp.php#gsc.tab=0
Just the sound becomes quieter if you steam the columns with ears.
There is also a linear exit on the mother. Meets. Here you need to look at the instructions to the mother, to stick it right. But usually the exit is "green."
In short, it's not that simple.
But if nothing helps.
Then put the FXSound/ In it, raise the "Dynamic Amplification" option.
Let's be happy!!!

t
tatunserg 07.11.20

So I say, everyone writes the same thing.
In the back and phai.dilat
I've got my third pc, which connector is on? Subaru MotorSports
For the sake of interest did on all the instructions from the Internet. No results.

Z
Zombieller 07.11.20

Perhaps the entrance is defined as "exit to the speakers." In the control panels, the real-life should choose "headphones" and they differ in volume.

d
dilat 07.11.20

tatunserg
About three PCs just saw. It didn't seem to have been written before.

l
lokkie 07.11.20

tatunserg
Why are you shoving in the ass, go ahead. Red in red, green in green. )
If Realtek, there is now a new HD audio 2nd output tab. In the properties and spatial sound, Windows sonic for headphones. If not a fool, 15 years, you probably know it.
And banal maybe, as I had, the wire is long and in the middle connecting plug, with the usual arrangement of headphones mom dad, and banal I did not stick it to the end, it was necessary to stick up to the point with force, until the click.

t
tatunserg 08.11.20

lokkie
Realtek, Windows 10. There is no HD audio 2nd output.
Drivers are the last.

Sonic doesn't change anything. I recently thought maybe the headphones "wrong" bought new, gaming... So they're even worse.

l
lokkie 08.11.20

tatunserg wrote:
There is no HD audio 2nd output.
It must be a year' by now. Just not there though and there should be. Left click on the Realtek icon in the panel:

This is the right button:

tatunserg wrote:
Sonic doesn't change anything.
If there is no HD audio, it will not change anything. But again, he was cut last year. At first, the problems were with switching, included headphones rushed off the stereo system, corrected only this spring this stuff, now the norm.