3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sirdi 06.11.20 12:53 am

What influences? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

How many vidos and themes I can't understand, I can't understand what exactly the strength of skill and acceleration affects. When you insert modifiers, it is noticeable, and when the interest is in the schmuck, I do not see the difference. So what's more important for playing mostly solo-acceleration, ergonomics or what?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SvD89 06.11.20

Sirdi
Yes, in general, as it was all remade, before everything was clear, now even do not want to play ((

D
Den4ikRZK 06.11.20

Sirdi
It's like it's pretty clear.)

S
Sirdi 07.11.20

Den4ikRZK
It would be understandable not to ask

M
Morpheus2001md 08.11.20

I don't understand anything about the new system either.

B
BlackTigerTK 08.11.20

Sirdi
Ergonomics is, for example, if you aim from a machine gun, the sighting frame is healthy at first and gradually decreases. That's the rate of decrease and depends on the level of ergonomics. The higher the last one, the faster the frame will be small.
Acceleration? Maybe it's a fast-way. If the latter, it is the speed of recovery of the skill. That is, reducing the time when you can reuse the skill. Or how quickly the charge of a skill such as a chemical plant, hive, balls will recover.
What is more important for a solo depends on the style of play. Either a bias in the DPS, or in skills, or in the negative effects ... And so on.

C
Com_Bat 02.12.20

Posons, tell me.What do masks are needed for and what do they affect?

M
Mr Hops 02.12.20

Com_Bat
They are needed in order to be beautiful and successful ...

B
BlackTigerTK 02.12.20

Com_Bat
Pure ichho:-)

S
SonyK_2 02.12.20

Com_Bat wrote:
... What are the masks for and what do they affect?
They don't affect anything - just "decorations" that allow you to hide your face.
Spoiler