3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seenome 06.11.20 12:56 am

Developer mode (problem resolution) (Doom (2016))

Good time of day, in general, I figured out how to turn it off, helped me and two other players.

We go to the steam, the right button on the game Doom - properties - general - to set the parameters of the launch - and write there such a command .

+com_gameMode 2

Start the game, get into the multiplayer, through it go alone and everything, the problem is solved.

P.S SAVES DO NOT NEED TO BE REMOVED!!
19 Comments
Sort by:
t
totktonada 06.11.20

It is necessary to remove all saves and start a new game, as the cheat is prescribed in all saves by automatic, putting the stigma of a loser.

D
Devilor 06.11.20

I didn't use cheats, and this mode takes off. After removing the saves, the multiplayer works, you go through the company, you want to play multiplayer again, re-watch the mode of the distributor.....

S
Seenome 06.11.20

My scheme works without removing the saves, alo!

D
Devilor 06.11.20

Seenome
I didn't answer you, I'll try to unsubsccheck tonight. Thanks for earlier.

S
Seenome 06.11.20

Devilor
I didn't :). That was to the first post.

a
alexlex 06.11.20

Hello everyone, maybe who throw off their saves, came to The Demon Kipper and pancake after there was a developer mode, as I turned on the horseradish knows, and to remove it you have to go through the game again, I understood it almost the end, you can and 100% passage.
They usually lie here.
c:UsersSaved Gamesid SoftwareDOOM

t
totktonada 06.11.20

alexlex
No, it's about two-thirds, not the end

a
alexlex 06.11.20

Seenome
But still, as you go into your profile, you turn on the dev mode and you're back on the net, all the little things are flying.

S
Solomonoff 06.11.20

alexlex
Love)https://yadi.sk/d/JV13nmuIrw2xL

a
alexlex 06.11.20

Solomonoff
No, does not roll, tried to throw completely folder, separately only saves, does not roll, and as the whole folder removes all the norms, but from the beginning ... ((

S
Solomonoff 06.11.20

alexlex
I mean, what happens when you throw the whole folder?

a
alexlex 06.11.20

Solomonoff
The same thing, you run, click "Company" and zra'there warning that you entered the mode of developer and network game is not possible, etc... somehow the game sees that this is not my profile...

S
Solomonoff 06.11.20

alexlex
It can't be, you're throwing a folder, running a game, offering a choice or saving from the cloud or files on the computer, you're probably picking out of the cloud and steaming my saves to your old ones.

a
alexlex 06.11.20

Solomonoff
That's the thing that the cloud is off.

D
Delirios 06.11.20

The method doesn't work. The game machine goes online, then I come out of it, click "Company", the game reboots, again click "Company" and the developer mode comes out again.
(When I was passing the company, I introduced the team god, saw in front of the obsessed, decided to dunk, and there is a checkpoint.)

a
astrozombie 06.11.20

The developer mode is often turned on, so I use 2 stim profiles.
helps check the integrity of the cache. it starts normally. But, man, wait 20-30 minutes before launch - the ppt is fun.

K
Killoe 06.11.20

Yes, this method doesn't work either. In general, none of the methods found on the Internet does not work. Even the preservations laid out here - writes that damaged. It's a shame, I got to level 11, I found everything, all the tests passed and there is such.

l
lihtarik 06.11.20

deleted the siva, started anew.... helped)

S
Sere Ga 06.11.20

If you have a problem downloading the save, open the console with the tilt (') keyboard on the game's title screen and enter devMode_enable 1 and press enter. Then introduce GOD, click enter. And it works. When you turn on the developer mode on the save, the "Cheater" key is made, and after the manipulation data is done, everything will work for you.