3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 07.11.20 12:18 am

Pre-loading started (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

The size is standard, for Ubisoft
66 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 07.11.20

Yes it started... and weigh will be from 44GB.

J
James_Mails 07.11.20

Sogiking
thank you, and then I thought when already added the opportunity to download ... I'm glad that Ubisoft '"s (formerly Uplay) has already added the game)
P.S. there is still for Vachs Dogs some patch weighing 2GB added ...

S
Sogiking 07.11.20

James_Mails
in, I'm still allocated a place, for ace, blew the new dogs, the current notice of the completion of the download saw, waiting for the patch)

J
Joker978 07.11.20

Downloaded. As I understand it, there are all files except exe .
The game was provided to the "favourites. Wellweimes, Adventura, Bale and others. I don't know which version: pc, son or box. They pre-load the full version of the game. If there is a bold one among them, then exe will merge and in principle offline can be launched.

S
Sogiking 07.11.20

Joker978
The Jubic are not fools work, if you could do so, they would have played for a long time and their other projects

S
Stas Kezhun 07.11.20

Well, this time I didn't even have to write in support of Yubi that they shitd up. Without any problems, the pre-loading started. Who's going to be a gun? Personally, I'm cosplaying Ertur Dane.

S
Stas Kezhun 07.11.20

Sogiking
three hundred times "HA." There's a lot of GSN people on India, you kind of, too.

S
Sogiking 07.11.20

Stas Kezhun
Waiting for the karoch mod for two Kisteni

S
Sogiking 07.11.20

Stas Kezhun
no, I'm going to see You in Australia at 4pm on the 9th.

S
Stas Kezhun 07.11.20

Sogiking
Is there a need for modification? They said that at least two shields take, at least two axes.

S
Stas Kezhun 07.11.20

Sogiking
need a release schedule. It's like a VD.

S
Sogiking 07.11.20

Stas Kezhun
not, if there is an opportunity, then only for)

S
Sogiking 07.11.20

Stas Kezhun
Etj not steam, in the yuplay as on consoles, in 00 release

A
AlexanderYA 07.11.20

Stas Kezhun

A
AlexanderYA 07.11.20

Unfortunately, there is no Russian)

h
heiter3214 07.11.20

And what some streamers are already streaming in the whole game? It's a good thing that developers do.

P
Protocol10 07.11.20

heiter3214
heiter3214 wrote:
And what some streamers are already streaming in the whole game? It's a good thing that developers do.
It's a subtle trick. Loch sees that the game he expected in all is already streamed on the stream and YouTube and he even more has a desire to join this holiday of life and he runs to the store to pre-order. And after suddenly it turns out that the game is not an ayce, the loch, instead of admitting that he hastened with the purchase and did not wait for reviews, will prove that the dull in all aspects of the game is not so bad.

S
SPR1GGAN 07.11.20

heiter3214
I thought you wrote a shit, went to YouTube, and there's really streams all over, they've got an embargo on what you can show, but it's weird shit.

S
Stas Kezhun 07.11.20

Protocol10
it's not a particular trick, it's just a version of the press than many companies sin. Yes, it's designed to catch the lochs.

S
Stas Kezhun 07.11.20

SPR1GGAN
embargo they have on "reviews" with ratings. And then there's the banal stream.