3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiRi 07.11.20 12:19 am

Squad (Genshin Impact)

please drop the screens of the squads with a small description
20 Comments
Sort by:
n
n0zh1k 07.11.20

Whose squads?

w
walkris 07.11.20

FiRi
My typical set is Xiang Ling, Ke Tsing, Tsiqi.
Situational -- GG -- Air, Fishle, Barbara.

c
casper1k 08.11.20

walkris
When did this ke zin and cizi become typical?

w
walkris 08.11.20

casper1k
Typical for me, as I often use them

c
casper1k 08.11.20

walkris
I didn't understand you) what you originally meant)

F
FiRi 08.11.20

walkris
Instead of the cicy, I would try Bennett to get a bafa by 25%. or as the fourth

w
walkris 09.11.20

FiRi
Alas, I do not have it as well as materials for the drying of characters, weapons and artifacts.

w
walkris 09.11.20

FiRi
Spoiler
Spoiler

M
Meisara 17.11.20

My main squad: Sucrose-Noelle-Kaya-Xiang Lin

m
muromez 19.11.20

Xiang Lin is almost watching.... I'm playing her, too. It's all in a row.

G
Genesis48 02.12.20

Diluuk
Xiang Lin (for the sake of fiery synergy by 25% damage)
Venti (to collect a crack in one point to quickly reel)/Kaya (purely for frost effect on denser single Persians)
Fishle (throw the oz and switch). With the vents gives a good damage to the collected pile, with Kaya gives the effect of a superconductor, removing the reservation

K
Killer roc killer roc 22.12.20

1.Barbara
2.reyzor (Fischel)
3. syan lin
4. ning guar (do not recall the name)

c
casper1k 07.01.21

Personally, my 1st detachment. And a description.
Klee and Katsin are two main dd. I play according to the situation. Dione is still under def, but I plan to change her to Barbara. For as for me, Barbara is the best healer in the game. Especially when there is ketsin in the party and the 4th character is Sucrose, and I plan to change it to Chun Yun. That would be the most direct juice.
2nd for the abyss, etc. I plan to insert such Persians:
This is Ninguan, for her buff put Albedo, for the screed. there is no valve I will put sucrose. Well, and someone else from the heel. Maybe I'll take Dione, but I'm not sure yet. I don't like her. Very much like Amber and for the same reason I don't really want to roll a goat) Either I'll leave her, or I'll put Jin. I haven't decided yet. Something like this. At the moment, I'm farming clothes for them. And then I will apat and test)

G
GMXStyle 07.01.21

The main detachment at the moment is KeQing, Amber, Noel + fourth situational (Barbara, Xian Yin, Dione (At the moment)), as well as in some cases KeQing changes to GG in anemo, perhaps I will replace Amber with Fischl, well, if I pump it in normally (situationally).

c
casper1k 07.01.21

GMXStyle
Why can't you put a Kli instead of Amber? Yes, and you have Ninka) And you generally have a stack of good Persians) here you can put full 5x stars and take out the cabins for everyone and everything)

G
GMXStyle 08.01.21

casper1kFirst I have nothing to pump them with, then I like to play Amber, Klee's mechanics don't really like it. Over time, I will probably pump them, and so I have pumped those who like to play. And yes, the stars show the rarity of the character, well, not as his need and strength.

c
casper1k 08.01.21

GMXStyle
well for the same abyss) xs of course)

G
GMXStyle 11.01.21

casper1k
I went through like 9 an abyss, it does not pull further, although I started 10, but did not finish, there were other things, and now I don’t want to go there yet

C
Chile 11.01.21

I play for the raiser.
The other 3 are characters who throw a skill or ult and I switch back to a raiser.
Xiang Lin is a very convenient Persian, pyro does a lot without being on the battlefield at all, either with a skill or with an ultimate.
Fischl is great at damaging Ozom + Tim needs an archer and Fischl is great for me.
Chichi is a heal, the best healer in the game. Cryo is a great plus for Razor, together they create a superconductor, lowering the physical resistance of enemies, which helps Razor do even more damage.

Periodically, if Fischl is not needed, I switch to the character's pyro for the sake of a bonus to the attack, or throw an element necessary for some business into the team - for example, Barbara for the sake of hydro against a pyro flower.

M
Medirax 29.01.21

Which is better for the goat: sucrose or albedo? Sucrose without 1 constellation, albedo with 1m