3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axmad 07.11.20 12:19 am

where the logic is.

Yesterday were at the market and the store, saw the butter. But I can't figure it out. Why the weight oil 1 kg is cheaper, oils in the package 170 grams.

14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 07.11.20

axmad
Probably Lithuch at the packaging designer is so much. For each version of the package goes to the work.
If that's a joke :)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 07.11.20

I recently watched a show about a palm tree. A lot of questions arise, and the main one - and there is still a real oil on the market. From the technical palm make an impressive amount of products. Why not take a 1kg pre-package for one such craft. Does and angry. They're eating. Actually regional prices. There's a cauldron home in different cities the price tag is impressive. The issue of costs on the agenda is logistics. Local will always be cheaper. Maybe it's a stupid "milk-like product" that's dairy. Is there real milk, I pass by this shelf, dangerous is the case, to buy these "milk-like products".
Spoiler

p
pekabir 07.11.20

axmad wrote:
Why the weight oil 1 kg is cheaper, oils in the package 170 grams.
for the same reason that 0.5l of water costs half as much as 5l

r
requiemmm 08.11.20

The mechanism of pricing in retail networks is a great secret, the prices they whisper in their head, otherwise rotten lemons for 500 rubles and margarine for 100 can not explain:) And even more packaging is stupidly inconvenient. A pack of kilos does not climb on the top shelf of the refrigerator and in the door, so I have to fight for a place under the lamp with a pan of borscht, hence the low demand, and eventually for a large pack of discount, and on a small twist in five ends to beat off the costs.

P
Posledovatel 08.11.20

you've got more and more on the race.

P
Pilat. 08.11.20

Excellent palm oil. what don't you like? gorged bourgeois?)

S
Sha-R 08.11.20

Pilat.
as if now something natural is left

P
Pilat. 08.11.20

Sha-R
Well, something must be wrong? Even if you can't bring in

M
MelShlemming 08.11.20

Palm oil itself is not dangerous. The whole problem is this: ours send oil tanks to banana republics, and the Negroes do not wash these tanks, and directly in them send palm oil to Russia.

M
Marsj 09.11.20

MelShlemming
The World Health Organization against palm oil.

V
Vaipen 09.11.20

Ryazancev
Every joke has some truth. The lice oil from the plant is more expensive than any farmer edish, who is a local chemistry teacher in his shed, and then concluded a contract with the magaz to sell his products.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.01.21

requiemmm wrote:
The pricing mechanism
should be transparent for the population of the country, I believe. And so it turns out that important information is withheld from us, and we ask rhetorical questions about prices. Questions are eternal, and they are eternal because they do not speak the truth to the end. And they do not speak because they do not have certain obligations to the population by law, there is no transparency. Even journalists are not obliged to say or show anything. Moreover, in some stores (judging by my country), you can't even shoot anything inside with the camera) It's absurd.

S
Subaru MotorSports 25.01.21

A.Soldier of Light
Did you get stoned today?

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.01.21

Subaru MotorSports
I haven't been here for a long time, since last summer. No wonder. And no, I don't smoke 8)