3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyubitel igrat v igry 07.11.20 12:20 am

How to adjust to maximum graphics (The Incredible Hulk)

So we share our ideas.
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
KInG-KING 07.11.20

People some strange went no one has an opinion)) But I am interested in how to set up the count and it is generally possible??

s
skorogovorkin 07.11.20

I don't know either))

W
WarlokIII 07.11.20

It's not customizable...
On the RS released a curve port, and on the consoles the graphics are decent in this game, and in the iron man

K
Kraken_078 07.11.20

I know how, just in the game of the texture of a small resolution. I'll be making a texture pack improving texture!
I have three progs for this:
1.TexMod
2.Artweaver well or any other graph. Editor
3.Imagine

D
Danil Anisimov1 07.11.20

Well, how do you use these Programs Imagine and Artweaver? and how do they use

x
xd565 07.11.20

anyone could lay out enb or something?

H
HeXoTiiiKz 07.11.20

PVhphahahahah I certainly know late.-. but I'm still waiting for someone who will create a mod on the graphics ?? Xd

R
Rorschach93 02.12.20

HeXoTiiiKz
will not create, there resources are packed in the sealed archives, and to them an encrypted index, until the unpacking resources will not - do not see shifts, owners of norms. Xenia/Rpcs3 emulators can play

R
Rorschach93 02.12.20

xd565
Resheid works with the game, you can include different options (fake HDR, etc.)

H
HeXoTiiiKz 04.12.20

Well, okay, thank you for answering!

R
Rorschach93 08.12.20

HeXoTiiiKz
emulators have not tried?

H
HeXoTiiiKz 11.01.21

Rorschach93 I do not rummage in emulators, it seems like I tried to put one game, I don't remember which one, but when I started it there was a black screen and music + music was not from the game

R
Rorschach93 11.01.21

HeXoTiiiKz
you just download rpcs3 or xenia and feed the unpacked releases. I can adjust the links. On both emulators from 2018 they are perfectly emulated (if the video is not Intel HD)

G
Guest 19.09.21

do any of you know a way to use the console version graphics on pc?

D
Doge125 24.11.21

Rorschach93
I don't know whether you are alive or not, but can you please throw off the image or xs what is there for Xenia, I really want to play

D
DeathColdUA 07.02.22

No way. The game was ported to the PC from the Nintendo Wii, where the graphics are cut down. Therefore, it cannot be configured in any way, because there is nothing to configure there. But you can try to make a mod, with improved high-resolution textures. Only here on the angular models of characters and environments it will look very bad and almost unchanged.

R
Rorschach93 14.02.22

DeathColdUA is a
port from ps2, but even there the games are older, with an open world they look much better than this trash from the 90s, no mods are needed, or completely drag the entire graphics (textures, models, shaders, effects, objects, skins, etc. ) and physics with destruction, or not taken at all.