3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riverwood 07.11.20 12:20 am

"Broken monocol" - what is it for? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, the game has long passed, now I pass, well, and do not know where to put this subject? as hung in quest subjects and hangs, and now the same with the new game the same.
The thing can be found in the first chapter in the White Garden so I will not say that it is a spoiler because there is no use from the subject, and he does not hide from anyone, but if there is someone who does not know then here is where it is:
SpoilerCan I find when performing the quest "The pan as new" in a box next to the corpse
Is there anyone who knows why you need it? Mb should he give it to Thaler?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riverwood 07.11.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Man, really now such a chain has formed in my head... MB because I didn't go through the first part, and I played it for a long time and didn't focus on Thaler, only from Vicky when he was healing misunderstandings in the game.
And even then I thought to the last that the broken mono ring is something from the category of a magic mirror... I'm such a man until now playing did not understand that MONOKOL is MONOKOL, it came only from the second passage.
Thank you, this answer is needed in Wiki and there is no where there are no forums on this topic already 10 looked different, there are no answers ...

S
Solidar 07.11.20

Do you have only a mono ring left in the quest? Lucky. I've got things there so far that have been related to specific quests, whether it's meat, note, key and the like. And I remember what quests they belonged to, and I know exactly that they performed their function.

n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 07.11.20

Solovat
So at all, do not worry about it, (Here just works rand or fig knows what else).

R
Riverwood 07.11.20

Solovat
Not only is Monocol over 999 things yet.
And by the way on the topic of MONOCLE does not roll, Taler he did not give up, downloaded the old preservation went to him and even the branches of dialogue there is not any related to this topic ...
And there was nothing at all associated with Monocle, I remember.

S
Separ 07.11.20

Professor?

n

Most likely the problems because of the version, or stupidly bang-lag.1.07 will be a big new, should fix a lot of things.

R
Riverwood 07.11.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Well, I passed the first game with 1.5 (and started with 1.2 that is, the monocol took in the version of the very first) mb so in the first game there is nothing ...

n

It is best to pass on one version, but I somehow somehow also failed))))

v
vesemir1524 07.11.20

Detailed answer to your question: