3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 07.11.20 12:20 am

RAM and SWAP (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Please tell me I have a swap file was turned on-the-choice system and it in the game used 15-20GB and the operative does not reach 10GB, after having disabled the swap file at all and nothing has changed, how can it use the off swap? and why doesn't you use available operation?
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 07.11.20

U-Rock
Podi missed what (you need to "ask" to click):
Spoiler
16GB will be little for the game. You'll get out.
U-Rock wrote:
The swap file was turned on on the selection system and it's in the game used 15-20GB
It's a swap file. It's a memory - a swap file. This metric indicates hidden files in the ass, like folders in the system, you won't see until the monitoring is properly marked (hidden areas involved in the needs of the OS, drivers, video memory extension, CPU files, etc.). As a result, you have 15GB of RAM and the use of a 4GB swap file. The swap file is used to expand the existing posture as needed, and is not monitored separately anywhere else.

U
U-Rock 08.11.20

well the swap file removed correctly) but what shows riva tuner is getting the total consumption of the ose/pumping?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.11.20

U-Rock
What exactly are you watching? Download RAM or allot. I suppose the second:
Spoiler
Just The Horizon's benchmark: zero Dawn. Here they are (yours and 10GB of RAM and 20GB of real with hidden files in the ozu):
Spoiler
U-Rock wrote:
Total consumption of the ground?
Yes. If you put "dedicated." and the riva tuner static server allows you to display values, but the sensors monitor for example msi afterburner. I didn't know if it worked or not. Look at all the discs (it's summed up)? It's working great for me. Screen cargo, if not so.