3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pupsik 3D 08.11.20 06:51 pm

Systemic requirements. (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Guys, tell me, judging by the system requirement, the minimum processor i5-4460 it means that on the processor i5-4440, it does not even allow to go into the game or, accordingly, just with performance will be problems?
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stas Kezhun 08.11.20

Puppsik 3D
Rather, the game will start, just will lag.
I recommend (although it is more for not suitable graphics card than for a 1st 10 per cent) - in the settings to knock everything out to a minimum and put the resolution in less. In the DLSS option, focus on performance, wait for firewood to see, put on icons and only then run the "New Game."

P
Protocol10 08.11.20

Puppsik 3D

CPU Has less than 6 physical cores - that's the main thing. With 4 cores now do not play fully in modern aaa

J
James_Mails 08.11.20

Puppsik 3D
I don't think you're going to be bad with performance, the difference between your processor and what you need for a minimum of. almost not. And Valhalla seems to be optimized rather than better (most likely at the Odyssey level) than the Legion...
I'm still living with my FH 8350, not on 60 frames of horse, but stable 30 with high-middle (or medium-low) I think will pull, I'm used to 30 frames thanks to the Watch Dogs Legion

l
lokkie 08.11.20

Puppsik 3D
If Odysseus was pulling, he had to pull. Not on the ultras of course, because there is a better grapho, for example, land with tesselation, and in the Odyssey is not, the lighting is better but it is more on the video card. But at the same time, the influence of old pine trees is still felt, we look at them, so the non-x-gen is not quite full, so it's going to have to pull something. But next year I would think about the entot processor, after the exit of the pine trees on the full of chedshniks no one will look.

v
vitez123 08.11.20

James_Mails
and I'm not the same almost)))... 8370-e

N
NullUndefined 08.11.20

lokkie
In some places there is a horror-horror.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.11.20

if the processors are only clocked, the most likely desolation will work. considering that the system is usually with a little stock. if they differ in frequency strongly or there is a different set of cores and threads then there may be some problems. usually such a furnace of logic.

S
SergeiEgorov 08.11.20

Protocol10
seriously?why am I quietly playing everything on the i5-7400, from Rd 2 and Fallout 4 and any online games from scarec impressions to tars and everywhere the percentage drags on high, with minimal smoothing of the truth and some settings average,2-3 on average per game, by the way nowhere percent loaded and 80 percent

P
Protocol10 08.11.20

SergeiEgorov
Someone sits on two cores, will you prove that 2 cores for everything is quiet enough?

h
hvhClown 08.11.20

Depends on the depth of how deep in the anus of the ekzesnik Yubiki shoved denuvu. If as in Theriins, you forget about 4460 as a terrible dream and buy at least p5 1600.

S
Stas Kezhun 08.11.20

hvhClown
Crap advice. The author of the theme is Intel, and you invite him to put AMD. He will also have to buy a mother in this case, and also check - RAM, to pass through the format of memory and again to buy, if not suitable, just in case and a power supply, so that the power corresponds ... In short, it's bullshit, not advice.

Puppsik 3D
If you are puzzled by the purchase of the quote, as suggested by the previous users, then you, as the current owner of i5 4440 should approach the minimum:
Intel Core i7-4790
Intel Core i5-4670
Intel Core i5-4590

P
Pupsik 3D 08.11.20

Stas Kezhun
Thank you of course, but I already know about updating my PC, and will be at the beginning of the year to update the PC. The 10th generation i7-10700 processor is possible, operational itd. I was interested in the launch of this game, on my current configuration.

h
hvhClown 08.11.20

Stas Kezhun
Um, druk, off mother will have to buy, he sits on 4460....

S
Stas Kezhun 08.11.20

hvhClown
I didn't get it... As for the mother, you suggested "p5 1600" that I deciphered the Ryzen 5 1600. This processor belongs to the company AMD, put on the socket AM4. The author of the theme - the processor from the company Intel on the lgA 1150 socket, I offered him a more powerful processor for this socket, which theoretically stretch the game.

S
SergeiEgorov 08.11.20

Protocol10
I don't know about 2 cores, but I'm for games, while quietly enough 4 cores intel, there is no such game where I'm choked

M
Max_Prime 08.11.20

Stas Kezhun
Another 4770

S
Stas Kezhun 08.11.20

Max_Prime
honestly, I don't remember them all from memory, I just found them in Yandex Market, by the frequency filter and the socket on the mother.

These are, of course, not top-of-the-world pros. But it's not bad, by the way.

b
bushmaster 08.11.20

think on my bucket 8700 and 2070super will be the norm to play

b
bushmaster 08.11.20

Puppsik 3D
I think also 10700 to take, but I'm confused by the frequency on one core)))

S
Sanek1971 11.11.20

Who have similar confits? i5-7400 gtx 1050ti, 4gb, 16 Ram - how is played ? More on settings and TD, if anyone has .In the odyssey without problems, breakpoint texture averages, after yesterday's update too without problems.