3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 26.10.19 03:56 am

to resupply of the allied control points (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

how and where to perform it's tasks for the project?
And another question
Quests-fantasy propaganda, public executions and the like - infinite? And then constantly compares. Can't get the area completely clean
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
plaugraund.... 26.10.19

Everything is written what is the point! and propaganda, too any but in the place where he wrote and if not then any

p
plaugraund.... 26.10.19

Cleaned not necessarily . thereby clearing the point you raise the level of K. T

w
william1992 26.10.19

plaugraund....
Absolutely true written in what point you need to replenish, but HOW to DO IT?

_
_Red_FoXx_ 26.10.19

william1992
It is necessary for the coordinator to come or it there, over his head will be still marked, that he had

C
Culebyaka 26.10.19

Approach the coordinator of the captured points (he signed) and talk to him. There will show what and how much you need.

w
william1992 26.10.19

Culebyaka
Thank you
Or I have something not able to figure out what and where
And another question
How to paint weapons?

C
Culebyaka 26.10.19

william1992 wrote:
How to paint weapons?
In inventory, choose weapons which you want to paint, press F (the modification) and, if you have paint left on the weapon should be a circle which is inserted into a paint, as well as other modifications.

p
plaugraund.... 26.10.19

william1992
The missions give the paint and the drawers are they on parachutes on the map

w
william1992 26.10.19

Culebyaka
Thank you

C
Culebyaka 26.10.19

william1992
But not all weapons can be painted. This can be seen when you open the inventory - weapons and the description to it in the lower left corner shows how many possible modifications to insert in the weapon and there pokazyvaets I circle for paint. If it is, respectively, this weapon can be painted and Vice versa..