3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Longel 08.11.20 06:54 pm

Jill Super Cop (With All S.T.A.R.S Jill) have no one? (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

By by Arison_C, alpha'omega, K.G. Maliao, TM Top
Or tell him how to get the description original to me said nothing
And in general, I don't know English online except for screenshots, there's nothing
And whether it's free or whatever.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
VenomEffects 02.12.20

If you don't understand English please translate my comment with Google Translate.

The author of the file says that you will have to send a message to him on Discord.
His Discord : TM_Top#7776
Send a friend request , it will take days for him to accept as he is not very active. If he accepts , you can send him a message requesting for that file you want. He will ask you to do some several stuff such as subscribing and commenting on his youtube videos , liking his videos , or maybe that's what he told me to do. Then he will send you a link to the file you want after you have done what he says. I can't share the file because he wants people to get the file from him only. Hope you understand.

V
VenomEffects 02.12.20

This is the video of the mod on his YouTube channel : , Read the description of the video carefully. Translate it to your language if you can't understand. Hope it helps.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 17.12.20

In short, the chelik asks him to add to the discord, if he priests a request to friends, you can ask him to throw you this mod, he will tell you what to do so that he gives you a link to the mod in response to the service.

P
Ptolomeo 12.04.21

good luck with that, i already suscribe to his channel, like all his videos, send request friend on discord and nothing, maybe he is not active anymore, even his youtube channel the last video was 9 month ago, so if someone have a link to those reskins, please share. thanks in advance