3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 08.11.20 06:54 pm

About the enshrined topics on the forum. (Diablo 2)

There is an opinion that few people read the fixed topics, because most people for many summers in the head formed a kind of "spam filter" that misses fixed messages and topics on various resources. Moreover, it is not necessarily a PG or a rubal.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that if you do not fix the theme of the Pvp-tournament, and leave it in free swimming - the topic will analyze more people, and therefore the tournament will come more players.

Also, having watched enough time for the PVP section, I can confidently state that as an archive of topics - it fits. For the actual it is categorically not suitable, because it is fixed and perceived as a "spam filter" properly - no way.

I write all this to the fact that october 31 was a tournament, and I learned about it only when the topic was unsuching and appeared in "free swimming."
I would definitely have taken the top spot if it wasn't for this little gaffe, but that's not what this is about. It is about the "readability" of the topic. I think it's higher than unattached messages.
28 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 08.11.20

I would surely have taken the top spot if this little gaffe
Alexey Bitardsky, "not" should be torn away from "undoubtedly" and put after "would" ;-)

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 08.11.20

Obsessed

Cho said?!

m
minovalo 08.11.20

Probably: if not.

F
FludoTron 08.11.20

The best fight was the one that wasn't (c)

K
Kover 08.11.20

I support, is no one so interested in this fair pvp
Spoiler, what theme in the pinning send?

f
firkax 08.11.20

Support
and I never understood what kind of way they would be fixed.
it's not a type of forum rule or guide, it's not an instruction to connect to a server, it's just some kind of in-game event

I
Immense 09.11.20

firkax wrote: but just some in-game event
That's it, then all the themes on in-game events, for example, when there will be an elephant.

i
irknet 09.11.20

firkax
With such that the rules of the forum and instructions on the connection to the server hang here from the very foundation of the forum in the back of the ground. If there is such a feature, why not use it?

firkax wrote:
some kind of in-game event
Resset ladder can also be equated to this, but for some reason it is fixed, as opposed to "hidden" innovations ...

D
DELETEEND 09.11.20

It's not even a problem that they are fixed at all. And the fact that after the redesign, especially, they are not visible at all. Previously, even the fat ones were allocated and took up less space in height and all the staples climbed into the half-screen with a reserve. and somehow it was clearer.
And now the topic takes up a lot of space and I just wind them all, and then I look where there is no pin icon of this. And all the new ones appear in the top.

FIND PEOPLE rubattle net site is more of a !u. It was so comfortable without too much slag.

D
DELETEEND 09.11.20

It's not even a problem that they are fixed at all. And the fact that after the redesign, especially, they are not visible at all. Previously, even the fat ones were allocated and took up less space in height and all the staples climbed into the half-screen with a reserve. and somehow it was clearer.
And now the topic takes up a lot of space and I just wind them all, and then I look where there is no pin icon of this. And all the new ones appear in the top.

FIND PEOPLE rubattle net site is more of a !u. It was so comfortable without too much slag.

F
FludoTron 09.11.20

DELETEEND
It still is)

D
DELETEEND 09.11.20

FludoTron
I even go to it, you have to read the kada, by the way) but as a forum it is only possible to read there, there is not even a button "to enter" now

D
DELETEEND 09.11.20

FludoTron
I even go to it, you have to read the kada, by the way) but as a forum it is only possible to read there, there is not even a button "to enter" now

O
Obsessed 09.11.20

If there is such a feature, why not use it?
irknet, I propose to add to the fixed these tops: one, two, three.

O
Obsessed 11.11.20

Sweety_Mustard," we won't. :-) this place turned into a hangout of boring, sophisticated intellectuals with posts of the kind: "and then the mara fell24;-) and the runk" "vomit.jpg")

F
FludoTron 11.11.20

Obsessed
And how many people were there who tried to revive the forum? I even created a theme with memes on Diablo, which was naturally worn out. For there should be no joy in the dark world of Sanctuary! Only pain, only suffering.

U
Uncle Fred 11.11.20

"we won't tear it up"
There is... during the period when the Oscesed sank, at the forum, there were no posts in the week! And so at least some visibility ... but it's all a faint crackling, in a sling with the glow of the 10-year-old' one. Just kids getting older?

U
Uncle Fred 11.11.20

FludoTron
Not memes revived the forum, and battles, near-game showdowns and emotions around them- they and hit the memes. But the total terror of moderation has negated this phenomenon... who was the absolute champion of the forum pvp? No doubt Torum. He could not just pvp, but with a whole neighboring forum to arrange (raid on Crablo3 for example)! Where is he now? They were glued to each post of the last time... Dober in general Banhammer smeared! Not so long ago, like there was a "statistician" who began to generate, but also, after the first fight, the permach caught (or maybe just scored). To date, Batrudov is good- has data and good potential ... but for how long is it enough, as soon as only at one look at the letter "x" on the keyboard, catches a ban "for mate"?!
So there are only those who were taught to pick up expressions in the roster... and this, as the respected-boring and no one is interested, is true.

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.11.20

FludoTron wrote:
Only pain, only suffering.
lies, there's no one here to attack.
Pain is when "THEY ATNAL MY SIGON, VIRNITY PASIA, ADMENS!". It's just emptiness.

O
Obsessed 11.11.20

Uncle Fred, order imposed ;-) I don't know what to do. :D