3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geyb 30 procentnyy 08.11.20 06:55 pm

Impressions of DLC "Clash in the Clouds" (BioShock Infinite)

Welcome to the theme where you can share your impressions of the fresh first addition! =)

Players will have to fight off numerous "waves" of soldiers of the heavenly city of Colombia. DLC contains a variety of arenas, each with its own set of tasks.

You can buy DLC in Steam.

Played for 15 minutes, just shoot will go ... The DLC storyline would have been much better, and 5GB shooting is certainly not what many expected. (=
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Punk 08.11.20

The supplement is still not bad. The usual mode of survival, but furnished everything is very interesting. The plot addition would have been much better, but even with the simple survival of Irrational not sneered.

M
Maksim Surkov 08.11.20

I liked it. Really. Except that's not what I've been waiting for in Season Pass. (
Played today in the first part of bioshock, for the first time. Well so to yourself. It's cool, but the shooting is boring, to be honest. In south Africa, ballistics is better made and shoot more fun, so the new DLC, where it's the main task - is very even healthy. It's really cool. When the wave is 2 Fur and Patriot - it's just wildly dynamic and fun machilovo. You have to constantly slide on the cables, shoot from a grenade launcher, jump when the fur lets the current and dodge his "electro-bols", and simultaneously shoot from the patriot. Special effects in the game at the highest level, so it looks all mind-blowing. After such DLC really understand how similar at first glance the games came out in a coordinated way.

s
ss0 08.11.20

Yes toying flies away, three times passed true some missions are difficult for me and not understandable, but it's all little things. This game is addictive in earnest, though I played in an older version of the "url rel" "nofollow" href'http://bioshock.ru) download bioshok infiniti here you can swing. Schoolchildren say goodbye to good grades. Finally, the authors made the candy with their hands, and not as usual blinded something unin understood. The plot of the game brings a pleasure, it is not another squalor, and quite a tolerable shooter.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 08.11.20

Finally read in a nearby topic that more than half of the promised did not come to the release of the game, and only began to open the awards in the museum, realized it. The impression of the addition is unfinished. There is little content, a great idea and an ugly performance. Not in the part of what is already there, everything is good and it works as it should, but ... Four boring arches? For real? And the museum could be made not from one hall of small consisting, materials stop-and-eat for two rooms twice the size of each. Little, very little. But good.
I hope that in the next part more will be bulked up, so that in the pandemic it is possible to cool in hot shots to warm more interestingly.