3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Obsessed 09.11.20 10:50 pm

Bindes (Diablo 2)

good time of day, gentlemen! I know very well that this question will go into the void, just wondering your opinion:
what if, for example, by ctrl'right mouse or shift-right mouse, the object could be either thrown (in a chest/in- in- of the infusion) or dropped to the ground? would it be convenient? would bring you personally to the chest of the Jakhov?

Poll is anonymous. Do not delay the answer for a long time, in our organization it is not accepted. in the first approximation, if such a case occurs, before updating the current road maps, you can consider me a point of entry and exchange of information.
24 Comments
Sort by:
m
malloc 09.11.20

all changes on the pg lead to the jahs

O
Obsessed 09.11.20

good time of day, gentlemen! I know very well that this question will go into the void, just wondering your opinion:
what if, for example, by ctrl'right mouse or shift-right mouse, the object could be either thrown (in a chest/in- in- of the infusion) or dropped to the ground? would it be convenient? would bring you personally to the chest of the Jakhov?

Poll is anonymous. Do not delay the answer for a long time, in our organization it is not accepted. in the first approximation, if such a case occurs, before updating the current road maps, you can consider me a point of entry and exchange of information.

T
T-Fox 09.11.20

Obsessed
I've tried it - a great, comfortable subject. True implementation was through the ass, but even with "through once working" features it was very cool to play.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 09.11.20

В обса вселился BAD666

O
Obsessed 09.11.20

malloc, it's unfortunate (

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.11.20

Obsessed wrote:
throw (in the chest
into that very chest??
In general, I'd rather have a kntrl-click from that chest to myself in the event something to throw off ^^

U
Uncle Fred 09.11.20

Also, I will enter the point of Obessedd (perhaps even a little expand it)-besides reducing the game time, which will bring a sinister chest of jakhs, will be spoiled by the educational component of the game, when you fold pebbles in color or do logistics in the chest, etc. and if you have a desire to boil off such game moments, then you have enough and a place for you in the lower pool, so as not to interfere with fresh juices.

O
Obsessed 09.11.20

T-Fox, I saw in the rules of implementation)

Sweety_Mustard, and back and forth.

approximate the ominous chest of the jakhs, will be spoiled by the health-meditative component
Uncle Fred, I couldn't wait! ;DD

F
Frendzy 09.11.20

it's already going to be diablo 3

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 09.11.20

This would be contrary to the "concept of construction."

There are three builders. If the solution will be kneaded not with a shovel, but with a concrete mixer, why then 2 extra people? Bethomblerque only needs a generator. True to throw a shovel all this from place to place will have one person, but the quality of the building will not affect in the end.

I
Immense 09.11.20

Obsessed
You decided to go into the game and go straight to the bottom pool?

F
FludoTron 09.11.20

You woke my grandfather up.

U
Uncle Fred 09.11.20

FludoTron
Rather, the sleeper is awakened.

U
Uncle Fred 09.11.20

Obsessed
Let's get out! Don't delay!

O
Obsessed 09.11.20

Immense, no, I wonder to what extent you can continue to smear the GOOD changes in the game. ;-)

O
Obsessed 09.11.20

Immense, to fully understand I need to start playing peg ;D

In short, the administration, as I understand it, is traditionally deaf to the groaning of the Motherland :D that once again shows how strong and stable the tradition is! ))

F
FludoTron 09.11.20

Obsessed
I think we should start not with new amenities, but with broken old ones. For example, there is no players 8 team on the pg, and you can't get the characters into the game to type ppl quickly, the bug will start to fly out, and for a long time it will not be possible to enter the game at all. In general suffering and suffering again!
Spoiler

m
malloc 09.11.20

we are waiting for a comment firkax, as it is known that his opinion is the determining factor

I
Immense 09.11.20

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:from THE GOOD
You do realize you're going to suffer less, don't you?

O
Obsessed 09.11.20

malloc, I have a fantasy - he sits in a dark server room and conducts a ritual of summoning spirits: Adik Schicklgruber, Josef Mengele, Augusto Pinochet. and with each turn advises with what formulation to refuse. well, like "automation is not appropriate," "the subtle atmosphere of the Middle Ages will suffer" etc. -)