3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skeletonnns 09.11.20 10:51 pm

I can't put a mechanic on the bunker! Help (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I have a nightclub and a bunker and I can't put a mechanic on the bunker. I write something like "Run your bunker again to put the mechanic", although the bunker is running and it even has raw materials. What to do?
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 09.11.20

Skeletonnns
If he writes that not running means not running, a screenshot of the fact that it is active in the studio!

S
Skeletonnns 09.11.20

Lelik_mc_kawai noe problems
now kina

S
Skeletonnns 09.11.20

Lelik_mc_kawai

S
Skeletonnns 09.11.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
worth producing

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 09.11.20

Skeletonnns
What did some of them make a part of it? more precisely, a picture, go screen of the whole screen)
Maybe you have workers in the bunker not allocated for production, but only for study!

S
Skeletonnns 09.11.20

S
Skeletonnns 09.11.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
swear at the production are worth it, if they were on the design stood I would understand

S
Skeletonnns 11.11.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Let's imagine that I'm not stupid and I understand that it is necessary to put on production (ENTIS BL---), what would you say then, when you realized that the bunker is active and there is production?

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 11.11.20

Skeletonnns
Then you had the goods for sale and it didn't! let's imagine, if there were people in the production of goods, you could safely put people on guns in a nightclub.

S
Skeletonnns 11.11.20

it doesn't go there, it's leftovers from the preeduce times

S
Skeletonnns 13.11.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
but can't do, it's the first, the second I filled the bunker raw and after made the screen when the raw came

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 13.11.20

Skeletonnns
stock of goods at zero, that's how will appear at least anything to nibuy, I ask that the goods are

S
Skeletonnns 14.11.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Krch, let's write down the video and pour it to YouTube, and give a link - everything will be there.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 14.11.20

Skeletonnns
I hope the video will not be taken from the phone!

S
Skeletonnns 14.11.20

Lelik_mc_kawai'm going to write it down.