3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sadMyMy 09.11.20 10:54 pm

Laga hta 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The bottom line is, I'm the person who still has a weak PC being in 2020 here are the characteristics:
Percentage: AMD Athlon X4 651 3.0 GHz not dispersed
Vidyukha: NVIDIA Gt 610 1gb VRAM (which by the way I can't put the last drivers, are put only 2015 309.08)
BP: 350W
Mother: xz, know that DDR3
Operational: 4GB
So, the fact is that putting mines. settings graphics and all sorts of changes in settings.xml (reducing the drawing of lods, removed shadows, through OpenIV replaced the trees on those that are in a lower quality, etc.) I do not rise phps from the word at all, once only when removed shadows and then on 3-5 phps, just every time looking at youtube or reading on the forums , they raise at least 40 fps having done it all, BUT they have iron even weaker at least 2 percent on 2 cores, I keep silent about the operative which they have 3 GB.
But it just confuses me that when I go into the game and can already play I click ESC and in this menu I have 90-100 fps, I realize that it's a menu and blah blah, just by testing the same Saints Row The Third or Saints Row IV there 20 phps that's on the menu of what's in the game.
And not only did I remove everything that could be removed, except to make floating roads, well, it's pointless I'd rather go to play Gta 4 then, in which the minimum 60 phps, without any soaps and blah blah, so I cleaned everything, but I still have specifically 20 phps and 10 when I ride at high speed.
Just wanted to know something with a pirate (I play a pirate, yes) or is it my iron so shit?
Please help, and even better help to raise at least 30 phps steadily (
I'm waiting for help.
44 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 09.11.20

sadMyMy wrote:
iron is so shit
It's the most. Change at least on the platform AM3 or LGA1155, on avito a penny is worth, the increase will provide. The graphics card exactly for replacement, at least on some R9 270 or analogue of the nvidia, too, you will take a cheap, operatives add 4gb - similarly, inexpensively. But it's all without getting into the upgrade. It is better, of course, to accumulate and start to collect something on AM4, there and you can upgrade xD

y
yuriko1158 09.11.20

Yes, normal iron.
it's a bullying system already.
I played at 25-30 FPS, I was a lot weaker.

P
Protocol10 09.11.20

sadMyMy
Rejoice that something starts at all

s
sadMyMy 09.11.20

Protocol10
That's yes, but I just don't understand why so, I've seen a lot of commercials where 2 cores and 3GB of operatives had 40 fps and I 30 can't get :(

s
sadMyMy 09.11.20

yuriko1158
Well, what to do with the system then?

S
SonyK_2 09.11.20

sadMyMy wrote:
... I'd like to know something with a pirate...
How do we know? - it would be nice to write first what kind of pirate and from where downloaded.
... or is it I have iron so g...?
Iron by today's standards is weak, but it is not written on what resolution it occurs - it directly depends on the load on the graphics card.
... What to do with the system then?
If there is an opportunity - to change everything, if tight with the means - at least a video card, but that the BP copes with it. It is advisable to calculate the total capacity of all components in advance.

N
Neon Abyss 09.11.20

It's not going anywhere, it's really bad. But I'll tell you one thing, do whatever you want, get out of your skin, but change the graphics card, shit610, oh, god forgive God. Start getting rid of the problems as they come in. The most emphasis is on this office plug. It's hard to even call it a graphics card. Sell it for 500 at least, throw money and change to any other. Ryxu or nvid. hd 7950, r9 260-270, gtx 960, 1050. Something in the region of 4.5-5k rubles. And I promise you, you'll be able to play high. Comp do not touch, change just a video card, please, buddy. And if there's a chance to be able to get a boo, 4gb isn't good. Ddr3 pennies is worth a boo. And that's it, you'll be much happier. Change the see-off, she's not capable of anything at all.
Or try to play 480-720r

s
sadMyMy 09.11.20

SonyK_2
I play at the lowest resolution of 800x600, about the graphics card I know, because I have long wanted to change at least because it does not put the last drivers

s
sadMyMy 09.11.20

Neon Abyss
Tell us where to start, add 8GB operatives or take 1050ti (found boo simple)

s
sadMyMy 09.11.20

Neon Abyss
How does it feel to raise the phps now? I've already done everything and cleaned the sleaner, etc. removed everything that was possible, I would have at least 30 fps to make it nicer:' (

N
Neon Abyss 09.11.20

sadMyMy
Of course, start with the graphics card. Do what you want or don't do) But changing the card is the most important priority. On account of 1050, RX 570 is 50% more powerful at the same cost. For clarity, look at the comparison of these two cards and you will be surprised. I recommend to buy it, it is really on the head more productive than 1050. Just do not hurry with the choice of card, find a good seller, and better at the place of residence to test it. If you don't know how, you'll forget on YouTube: "how to buy a boo video card"
Further, the addition of the operative on the background of your current graphics card will not change anything, absolutely, you will not see the difference, if at least 20GB will deliver. First the map, then her.
If you want to play at least 30 frames now. Well, the first is to try to reduce the resolution of the game, to lower values than your monitor. What's your startup now? In general, it does not matter, do it less than it costs by default. And second, reinstalling the wind is also a good way, it's me to the fact mb you didn't change it for 5 years and do not know in what condition it is and how you used it. It's just like prevention, change and miracle do not expect. All the emphasis is on the map. And yes, the new firewood on this card you will not put, it is listed in the supported, but in any case there will be a mistake. She's just an old uber. I'm not trying to insult or anything, it's so banal.
Try to reduce the resolution of the render in the game, and I'll be glad when you change the ht610 to another card)

N
Neon Abyss 09.11.20

sadMyMy
Yeah, in the 800s600 you play..... That's it. It's a dead end, man. In fact, you're trampling on the spot. It doesn't help anything. And yes, reinstalling the wind is much better affected than cleaning the registry with clinine. As you buy a new graphics card, be sure to put a clean system, if you have not done it for a long time. Of course, your comp is old, but even with such a campaign, you could play a ton of games with good graphics, if you had, say, the same 570 snare. Later, docin operatives. 8 is the norm completely.
I hope that very soon you will succeed with the computer

s
sadMyMy 09.11.20

Neon Abyss
Thank you for your help)

N
Neon Abyss 09.11.20

sadMyMy
There's no way to do that.
But you do not forget, after the change of the card, the bottleneck will be percent) So there is still to move) But even so, unattainable, let's say, The Witcher 3, will be for you a super playable project, even with such a prostum

s
sadMyMy 09.11.20

Neon Abyss
About the 570, which one is better? 4GB or 8GB of video memory? I don't know much about maps.

N
Neon Abyss 09.11.20

sadMyMy
It doesn't matter if you buy 4gb better, you save money, the amount of video memory won't change anything for this card.

N
Neon Abyss 09.11.20

sadMyMy
The money saved is spent on the purchase of operatives up to 8GB to expand. Or if you're fit for the system, the interaction with the computer will be much more pleasant, even considering that you do not have a sata 3

s
sadMyMy 09.11.20

Neon Abyss
What's sata 3? I'm telling you, yes, you can add to 4, 8gb.

s
sadMyMy 09.11.20

Neon Abyss
And I get ahhaha, sd

N
Neon Abyss 09.11.20

And in the future, change completely the computer. If you take a new one from the store, on the most cheap - Intel i3 10100 and mother on h chipset. Or Amd Risen 3100, as well as with a cheap mama on the A320. And you'll have enough for any game, absolutely.