3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DefJimmy 11.11.20 12:52 am

Soap image (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Good time of day! Has anyone solved the problem of soap graphics? I suspect it's all about smoothing. It can't be turned off completely, and personally I'd like to. Are there workarounds? In the game itself, you can choose only low, mean and high values. Similar is written in the English-language Internet.
74 Comments
Sort by:
s
sobakovod 11.11.20

I do not have such a problem, the characters even pores on the skin are visible. I've only seen the clearer textures in the 6K textures. Smoothing is high, so that's clearly not the problem.

D
DFox90 11.11.20

Put the scale of the image 100% and you will be happy.

D
DefJimmy 11.11.20

DFox90
He's already a hundred. I didn't touch that option at all.

A
Andreiad 11.11.20

I'd like to remove the smoothing altogether.

l
lokkie 11.11.20

DefJimmy wrote:
He's already a hundred. I didn't touch that option at all.
By default, it stands at 0.90, so sho touched. )
Soap there is no even in full xd, on the ultras naturally. Settings lower, the oven is not pulling if everything is in soap.

R
Royal_King 11.11.20

lokkie
Don't write nonsense, you either haven't played with normal smoothing, or this is your first game. The game's engine is built into the TAA smoothing, which is very even soapy image when moving (just look at the foliage on the trees when swaying in the wind). In addition, there is no sharpness setting. In static all norms, I do not argue. On the bundrian forums write that not to disable, but sorry, in the same Divizhen 2nd, it was possible to correct in the file of the confiscate

d
dilat 11.11.20

lokkie
I didn't touch him either, there's a hundred on it.

D
DefJimmy 11.11.20

lokkie
I didn't. By default, everything was 100. PC pulls and even more. Soap is present regardless of graphics settings. Initially, everything put on the ultra, removing the blur in the movement.

D
DefJimmy 11.11.20

AslKingX
Already done, but the TAA effect has not disappeared. Soap has become less, but outwardly everything looks like sharpness, stretched on a squalid smoothing. You can play, but it is clearly not the solution to the problem and be content with it - such itself. The picture and the engine are not disclosed in any way.

D
DefJimmy 11.11.20

lokkie
Everything pulls and everything changes, the difference between presets is, but smoothing zeroes the difference between them almost 100% (It is impossible to appreciate the quality of textures, lighting and drawing range because of the abundance of soap) I am confused only by this. The picture can not adequately open. None of the modern games had similar trawls, including Watch Dogs: Legion from the same developer.

D
DefJimmy 11.11.20

lokkie
On forums, people write about the same problem as me. Everything is very selective: some of them are clear, others are very good. I'll look for a solution. For this (inclusive) tread on PG and was created.

D
DefJimmy 11.11.20

As an example of a complaint. Despite the machine translation from English in the sense of everything is conveyed correctly.

R
Royal_King 11.11.20

DefJimmy
There is also such a problem in the last Gears of War, there is also no way to disable the TAA from the settings, nor from the config file

R
Royal_King 11.11.20

DefJimmy
it is rather dependent on the perception of the person - you see even in this branch some write that do not observe soap. Some people like TAA, some don't. It also matters what resolution is played. Maybe in 4K I do not know on a normal TV with HDR (plus when you sit further away from the screen) this smoothing just looks normal, but the problem is that not all of them have and normally should be able to completely disable the smoothing

D
Dmitry777kar 12.11.20

The same soap in Full HD. If you increase the scale to 150, it is already better, but the phps eats a lot)

m
macsim702 14.11.20

DefJimmy
in the odyssey I completely cleaned the smoothing, and everything else "cut" filters from reshade, well, and then smoothing is not removed, and resadeid simply refuses to work

m
macsim702 14.11.20

No one can tell you why Resdeid doesn't work with a vallah?!

z
zetram 14.11.20

macsim702
Try to download from the site the latest version of the https://reshade.me/
I'm working

Spoiler

i
igor824 14.11.20

DefJimmy
hello I found a way to remove the completely soap and smoothing the picture generally changed !!! NVIDIA's opening panel further opens the control 3d app adding the game assassin valgala stavish triple buffering dramatically add smoothing out the mode of disabling the textures of the aniseatropic include smoothing the gamma corrosion turn off the staves increase the sharpness of the image . In the game, the smoothing is low and the graphics are like in an odyssey without smoothing in general super

i
igor824 14.11.20

I've got a way to clean the soap! The graphics became like in an odyssey without smoothing the drawing range gorgeous !