3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 11.11.20 12:53 am

The problem with dialogues and sounds (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I have a bug in dialogues and sounds that prevents characters from talking and dialogues don't show up
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frat88 11.11.20

The same problem. By the way, Watch Dogs Legion was also (

N
Norton 11.11.20

I have the main character talking like he's talking in a jar, if you're echoing, or you know what. How is it treated, who knows?

D
DayPsycho 11.11.20

Nortn
I've got a flat, too.

N
Norton 11.11.20

DayPsycho
Well, in the course of it is some kind of bug, on reddit also complain about the sound.

b
bender rod.riges 11.11.20

In the settings there is an option to amplify the sound of conversations

D
DayPsycho 11.11.20

Nortn
Hike there a lot of raw still content) waiting for patches))

Z
Zhigarev 02.12.20

And how to reduce the voice of the main character? or she speaks very loudly and all the other characters are 3 times quieter, and this fell is always loud very. And there is no "loud dialogue" item on the menu (

K
Kolya Bandurchenko 28.10.21

Zhigarev
didn't find a solution?

r
rurudooder 25.01.22

I was fine until the last update. And after the "Wrath of the Druids" came out, this bug also appeared. The voice of GG is very loud, and the rest are quieter. And if they are far away, then nothing is heard at all. What a bullshit with surround sound. Maybe change drivers...

A
Atlas2123 17.04.22

Solution to the problem:
Settings-Increase the volume of dialogs on ON
Dynamic. sound dimpozone - medium

F
FaresY 30.05.22

We are in the ass guys, apparently the problem is systemic and they know about it - few people care about it. From myself, I’ll only tell you that when playing Marshals, since they have a built-in sound card and with settings like the one I wrote the post above, it’s still tolerable with grief in half to play with differences in sound, through the speakers it’s a full paragraph, the main character is heard x3 louder than everyone else and with echo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AssassinsCreedValhala/comments/rsgdsw/pc_audio_echo/