3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yb_dj 11.11.20 12:55 am

The stub in the download (underworld) (Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb)

The underworld is not loaded, so you have to go through von Beck's revenge over and over again. Please help, what to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jart 11.11.20

Played the game in 2003. There was a pirate 1CD from the Ukrainian "Fargus" - the original on English-Russian subtitles without screensavers (bik files). Everything was buzzing. Now I decided to shake the old and downloaded the version on 2 SD from the Russian "Fargus" but with screensavers. Same boot shit. Decided to unpack the old version without screensavers in a folder with the game installed with 2CD. Apparently lacks some textures menu for the game hangs. I'll try to figure out which ones.

Edit: In general, the reason has not been revealed. I had to play a pirate without video installations.:(

A
Aliast 11.11.20

The reason is in the letters I am in the name of the level "The Underworld." The game engine apparently can not process it and hang. Here's my patch http://narod.ru/disk/4219575000/patch.rar.html Patch changes the name of the level from "Underworld" to "Underworld" and everything falls into place. I may be in a bit of a hurry. The game did not pass and perhaps the letter I still somewhere will meet! If I put a new version of the patch

J
Jart 11.11.20

Hmm, you're really right! :) Thanks for hinting where to look. Since the patch is covered with a copper pelvis I will tell you what to do. Synonymous with the word "Hell" - Hell, so we will change the word. Open the folder where Indiana is installed, go to GameData's backpain - open the Strings.str WordPad, find a line in it

IDS_THE_NETHERWORLD The Underworld

and change to

IDS_THE_NETHERWORLD Hell

and save the changes. That's all :)

J
Jedi-gamer 11.11.20

it helped)..... but for some reason I have after all these savvy game takes off in about 10 minutes (

J
Jart 11.11.20

Fig knows him, I played after that for a long time and everything was a beam.

Update. Changed when installing the game and passed all of it completely without a single relegation on 2 different configurations (see profile). You're probably in the local problem.

t
tigerboss1000 11.11.20

Jart
And you can write for example The Dungeon Shi Huang Di hang will not hang with this name