3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Ctepanov 11.11.20 12:55 am

People from the wasteland with bad SPECIAL come always? (Fallout Shelter)

People who know from the wasteland always people with shit SPECIAL come or with normal too are well as in the cards come across
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Forty_Dust 11.11.20

Well, when you consider that the cards fall mostly rare characters then, the probability that from the wasteland will come a resident with SPECIAL skills as in maps.

R
Roman Ctepanov 11.11.20

Chin_giz
Well, when you consider that they do not come themselves and I invite them on the radio, then on the idea can respond anyone

R
Romualdess 11.11.20

So did normal people come to someone?

e
emporio2866 11.11.20

I have with normal characteristics only from lunchboxes came across and at the beginning of the game a couple of parishioners, and then with the growth of the population from 20 people to 100 (meaning in general, and children and pests) did not come not one normal, only non-00

K
Kirillyuha 11.11.20

Romualdess
Yes. I'm using the radio urging residents with options up to 10.
What to do to do this:
1. Remove or give birth to all children, so that there is no pregnant woman in the shelter. These fat pregnant women are interfering with the radio.
2. Place a 50th level resident with 10 charisma in the radio station.
Wait for success in the parish of residents with characteristics up to 10

K
Kirillyuha 11.11.20

emporio2866
Children are not born with high stats. The residents of the residents are given a radio. How to properly turn on the radio I have written above

G
Grizzled Player 09.05.21

Roman Stepanov
As in the cards will not come. There are Persians with the status of "rare" and very sometimes "legend". But you can get an ordinary one with improved characteristics ... A friend in the neighborhood described the required algorithm. To be faithful, I repeat:
- to place a resident in the radio station MANDATORY level 50 and just as MANDATORY with charisma 10, you can also improve the radio as much as possible for convincing loyalty (and peace of mind) and put on clothes with + to charisma (as they say - provide a full package) ... After that, all that remains is to wait and filter out "not in condition" ... after a certain number of those called up (unfortunately now I don't remember the exact figure), quite acceptable copies will begin to arrive. ;)))) Good luck !!!