3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
delplazad2 26.10.19 03:58 am

Zeal for Hell. Playable? (Diablo 2)

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
In Diablo2 full zero! Start playing with scratch (the account is empty , nothing there). Decided to download the paladin , got the forum to look for guide, it turned out that a lot of builds and they are all radically different. All builds are impressed by the Zeal pvm.
There is another Hammerdin. Again , reading guide on the hammer realized that he's probably a mage of some kind.
Question: if my Zeal to safely play in Hell difficulty? While wearing something found during the game.
In absentia thanks to all the participants!

p.s: write On the forum first. Sorry if this topic was discussed a million times. Me lay face into a link on a similar theme.
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 26.10.19

If you start playing from scratch - start to play with Sorka. After running a couple of weeks, Matt will be able to dress yourself ZIL.

d
delplazad2 26.10.19

Grenaa Morningstar
Thank you that responded!
1. By Sorka what buildup? On the forum 6 build. This one I liked the skills
www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/sorceress/.. the Suit?
2. What is MF?
CorvinOk
Came...Zeal is not the best option for a start. sorry=(

C
CorvinOk 26.10.19

delplazad2
Soran, I don't know but the couple thought you were talking about Нardcore Zeal asked in his remote already in my post )

On softcore with Oathom you somewhere at Ist~ to put the principle playable on Hell melna / Balta - with gear almost like this barbarian https://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/barbarian/pvm_frenzy But suggest that such a barbarian, from the same FTC author better perhaps ZIL with Oathом will be ))

PS but to start is they are both not the best options is to recognize

d
delplazad2 26.10.19

CorvinOk
God forbid. Hardcore is not for me , as far as I know softcore from hard differs only permanent death.
Here is the answer to your remote office. Not the grandson I Chuck the balls of steel =)

C
CorvinOk 26.10.19

delplazad2
well, there is not only one nado, Zilom with Oath Dressed almost the same as barb - will, too

d
delplazad2 26.10.19

CorvinOk
Thank you for chewed.
To start, as mentioned above - it is better to play with Sorka in the cold?
To start from scratch.

D
DJ_Sadist 26.10.19

I don't understand, but it was interesting to read.

a
aaaaaSHKA 26.10.19

I played ZIL until I got jacked. Just the password to Akka was 123. And clothes was on ber.

0b256 26.10.19

to start start hammer then HKS will deflate.