3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asrind1 11.11.20 12:56 am

Guides and tips, questions about the game (Craftopia)

We need advice and guides on the game. Where can you get silver ore, why the bar of silver ore in the dungeon fell out of the chest and does not get into the backpack of the character?
42 Comments
Sort by:
a
asrind1 11.11.20

I found some information on YouTube. Lightning is one of the best spells. Water and fire are purely for crafting. Air blades are good magic - self-imposed, but damage is not the best.
Runic shot - beats can and powerfully, but no self-defense, you can easily miss.
Lightning is non-amenable, hato hits the square.

S
Skinny_Vamp 12.11.20

asrind1
Thank you. It is written in the stim that the best weapon is a sword created by a spell. I'll try to rock magic.

a
asrind1 12.11.20

How else to use the magic of water. You're in the middle of a bucket of water, a pot of kraxist wheat, you plant it, you find in the inventory of the water created by magic, you'll be in the field and there you press the e key - by silence it will happen for all the ways with the world, except so, the rat, inventory and movement, stealth and magic.

K
Kristian Aleks 14.11.20

does anyone know how to manually find the graphics card, etc.? any set.ini or similar file?

a
asrind1 14.11.20

I have two configs files. I didn't find any ninas.

I'll give advice - how to get on the first island copper in any case it is to be trawled on unnecessary items and do not sell e ore or ingots through a special building - the market it is called.

Why? It's as simple as that. On the first island there are only a few piles of copper ore and after their extraction they will not recover. I've already had it - maybe in the next version of the game it will change, maybe not. Then copper ore or bullion can be obtained only dungeons - in a drop of chests or mobs.

a
asrind1 14.11.20

How to swing fast? Do not dig sand - his exhaust is endless, but I have never been given experience for collecting it. Before mining copper ore and more rare need to maximum how to learn the skill of a miner. If the reaction is not really worth catching fish and rocking the fisherman's skid. Do not rock the woodcutter sill - the forest can stop growing only when in place of each tree or bush will stand buildings.
To avoid the latter it is worth making a horizontal or diagonal platform out of wood and put it back to the point of the player's starting appearance on the first island.
Even with the help of stairs and diagonal platforms you can find the Nipa Anubis. It stands on a levitating platform in the air, high in the sky. You can't see it from below. How to fly a parachute (glider or hang glider - I do not remember exactly) - did not understand.

a
asrind1 14.11.20

Skills to increase the chances of rare mining and others can be found in the Skills Living section - there are all the skills for drop with mobs and extracting resources from ore, canei, sand, wood, fish, bushes.

Trick - tab with trick skills. Regen mana and life, that-yet -in the beginning, Potem has active skills - at least one to attack.

Batle fighting skills. I'm not going to teach team skills until you read how to apply them. He hasn't figured them out yet.

Basics are basic skills. Mistake, the skill of the colllector collector - for the loot with mobs - lies. Basic skills are exposed to other things that the first 2 r'venom there - one passive.

a
asrind1 14.11.20

More about magic - among the first nakspells always teach treatment. If you have not learned urgently still mushroom or eggs, molus, can fish - meat in contrast to them when eating its raw damage in 5 points and may well kill instead of treatment. Some finished products also cause damage to several points of life when eating them. Fried meat - no, only cures and hunger.
I fished little and never cooked, but some of the yabs when they eat raw in the form of the character of mana, and others - not.

a
asrind1 14.11.20

Christian Alex
If someone managed to find a config-file game and successfully change it - please write here. I for example do not resist to reduce its requirements for a graphics card without much loss of quality to zero.

a
asrind1 14.11.20

Christian Alex

BepInEx - mod loader
BepInEx.
It's a versatile plug-in loader for Unity that lets you code and fix the memory of games that don't have built-in support. This loader is different because it supports editing DLL builds without requiring changes to the drive, making it extremely powerful for making changes.
Installation:
1 Make sure you download the correct BepInEx option for your game (32-bit or 64-bit), otherwise it won't load when installed.
2 Unpack all the files from the downloaded archive in the game directory. If extracted correctly, this means that there is a "winhttp.dll" file and a BepInEx folder next to your Unity exe.
3 Finished!

Screen resolution settings
This mod adds an improved list of permissions with automatic definition of available permissions, the ability to add user permissions, and the ability to use exclusive full-screen mode.
How to install:
1 Download and install BepInEx in your game.
2 Copy BetterResolutionSettings.dll in BepInEx / plugins
3 Run the game once to generate the default configuration file.

a
asrind1 14.11.20

Fashions for the game Craftopia - where to find and download - dial in Google fashion to Grim dawn - then a little spill over, no more than 10 links will find the desired site.

I'd throw a link right here, but I don't want to risk a ban.

Strong weapons
Sturdy Weapon. This mod will allow you to impeccably repair your weapons without reducing its strength. It also includes an additional feature that reduces the likelihood of a weapon breaking down.

Auto-collector
UndergroundPicker.
This mod allows you to automatically lift all items that fall to the ground.
How to install:

Endless endurance
InfiniteStamina. It's a small mod that makes stamina infinite. This will be significantly reflected in the gameplay and the overall experience of the game.

Endless fishing
InfinitFishing. This is a small mod that will allow you to fish endlessly. BepInEx will be needed to install.

Fast repairs
QuickRepair. Repairs are performed in the blink of an eye, and its durability is not reduced. Maximum durability will not be restored. Money is needed.

More skills points
MoreSkillPoints.
With this mod you will get two points of improvement every time you raise your level.
How to install:
1. Download BepInEx_x64_5.3.0.0
2. Unsarchic BepInEx doorstop_config.ini winhttp .dll in root of the game (default C: / Program Files (x86) / Steam /steamapps / common / Craftopia)
3. Check out MoreSkillPoints.dll in Craftopia/BepInEx/plugins (if the plug-in folder doesn't exist, it will be created manually)

Strong transport
DurableVehicles. This small mod removes the decline in strength on all vehicles. Vehicles do not get damaged over time.

Destroying without attack
ForceCapture.
This is a small mod that will allow you to activate the prism to destroy all the enemies nearby. This will save you from having to constantly engage with them in battle.

Increased inventory
BigInventory.
This mod increases the standard inventory to 8x8 cell sizes.
How to install:
1. Download BepInEx_x64_5.3.0.0
2. Unsarchic BepInEx doorstop_config.ini winhttp.dll in root of the game (default C: / Program Files (x86) / Steam / steamapps / common / Craftopia)
3. Unpack BigInventory.dll in Craftopia /BepInEx / plugins (if the plug-in folder doesn't exist, it will be created by hand)
Super running
SuperSprint. This small mod will make sprinting on the ground and water much faster.

BepInEx - mod loader
BepInEx.
It's a versatile plug-in loader for Unity that lets you code and fix the memory of games that don't have built-in support. This loader is different because it supports editing DLL builds without requiring changes to the drive, making it extremely powerful for making changes.
Installation:
1 Make sure you download the correct BepInEx option for your game (32-bit or 64-bit), otherwise it won't load when installed.
2 Unpack all the files from the downloaded archive in the game directory. If extracted correctly, this means that there is a "winhttp.dll" file and a BepInEx folder next to your Unity exe.
3 Finished!

Screen resolution settings
This mod adds an improved list of permissions with automatic definition of available permissions, the ability to add user permissions, and the ability to use exclusive full-screen mode.
How to install:

a
asrind1 14.11.20

I'll give you some advice on mob mono. As long as you don't make it on the first island, he's not going to get it. Once you injure at least one - these creatures will catch up all without exception, fighting off them you risk to die and destroy their buildings.
So until at least the level to 10 or 20 do not pump the mono montra do not beat.
I also think to put myself on the platform back to the sea or to the pier and block the entrance to the pier wall - if my expectations are correct, mobs mono will not be able to get me there.

a
asrind1 15.11.20

According to monsters there is one remark - on the first island, for an unknown reason any monster, if he fell into the water, chaotically runs on it and loses health, almost always dies because of it. This hardly applies to birds - they are not injured yet.

a
asrind1 15.11.20

If an item is not selected, the reason is usually the same - in the inventory section of this type of things there is no place. I have never met a bag of people who have not been called to raise an object. If the monster is in a tiny hole in the stone - kill it does not come, it is a clear bug.
Almost constantly flying in the air birds I also never managed to kill.

a
asrind1 17.11.20

The monsters of mono - my assumption that they do not beat the player first - is wrong. Like the bears, they always attack at the meeting, just they have a view and hearing, flair is much worse. Unlike bears or skeletons, they beat only the enemy right in front of them, and if they see in time there and nothing interferes, you can always jump forward and be mono behind your back.
Mono back before a couple of seconds will not turn, the player will have more time than necessary to turn himself and hit mono directly in his back.

a
asrind1 17.11.20

Now about the flour. Collect grown wheat or some grain there you will have on the bed - I did not check through the translation, and to collect it with a high chance, not 1 in 10 or so, it must seem to cut something. What exactly - have not checked yet, it is likely that the axe. There are no braids in the crafting of the copper and stone age, it falls away for sure. Sword may be, but the game has never required it to be used to collect any resource.
To grind the wheat into flour craft a boiler for cooking, then open its menu of crafting, cooking, and choose the top line - there is a recipe for grinding flour and if there is a grain it can be immediately turned into flour.

a
asrind1 17.11.20

I haven't figured out how to activate all the skills yet, even if they have enough points.

a
asrind1 17.11.20

In dungeons, weapons from chests fall often - at least 3-4 pieces, if not all 8, but half or more will open only after you kill the boss at the very end of the dange, but he is 15 level and hits quite hard. Without the skill of treatment and although level 10 character does not particularly advise even to try to kill him for the first time. I only did it once, and because the boss for some unknown reason beat my persian rarely and he had enough time to recover mana and treatment almost to the end of the fight
In another dance where I was - also on the first island - to kill no one, there you need to jump the flying board and for a minute and a half to come to the very end. The minicard doesn't exactly work there, but I've flown it once or twice since the first race.

a
asrind1 19.11.20

Checked - the crop of plants is easily assembled with bare hands and no requirements to change the tool or weapons or tool of labor the game does not give out. But to plant a garden or a vegetable garden you need on a flat place, and all or almost natural places are uneven. The only way out is to make a stone and wooden floor, put it on the ground and plant a vegetable garden and garden on top.

a
asrind1 02.12.20

How to breed new plant species. You need to scrub a raft or a platform for plants - I do not know the exact translation, but until you move into the next post-copper era, this recipe is not available to the player for sure will not. Another detail - do not accidentally throw out the seeds, although a couple of different seeds you will have long before you go into this era, but if you are not careful, they can be easily thrown out of the inventory and then pick them back can not - they will begin to grow or be wasted.