3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volan de v Mord[TDPG] 11.11.20 12:56 am

Project Diablo 2 (Diablo 2)

There is a desire to see your thoughts on the topic
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 11.11.20

Vasyanka, sir.

F
FludoTron 11.11.20

Go on the road PoE, something like a game-service will be, as I understood. But I still hold the opinion that if you want a lot of new things, it is better to play PoE itself. However, if you miss a couple of seasons, then it's hard to roll, too much new add. And Diablo 2 is so good that you know almost everything in it, it is static and well suited for spivenation.

U
Uncle Fred 11.11.20

Some regular specomod?
FludoTron
No, I don't have a foot in the sing anymore. Maybe I would begin to delve, but very disgusting characters are made ... and diablo or displations (when as, if desired) run on the weekend under some chatter on YouTube, or under intertrepation with comrades in Skype (the best file-sharing 17th)... Under the beer is also the norm to dry and cool after the dot.))

m
minovalo 11.11.20

Kalgovna, off. Trahopod-2 beta with registration, curved loncher, comatose servaks and persistent nerfs. One and a half "new" loki and 2.5 boss. They don't even have a multivin, there's nothing to talk about.
But the jahs can be stuck - and the chest is not needed.

D
Davidnum 11.11.20

Another simulator of the dredia pita and great standing on the hbr, in principle, as well as the original d2, which has already outlived itself. The median is a best.

F
FludoTron 11.11.20

Davidnum
Even if you do not play it, and just a trailer to watch, it becomes clear that there is an endgame system of farm cards as in PoE. But leaving comments it certainly does not prevent.

O
Obsessed 11.11.20

Volan de in Mord, listened to the streamers who charged that everything is there in a joz (as he likes to miss, only then he is not happy ;D), but then I watch the stream, the attendees say, "yes, mod certainly not for people", I think: probably, only hardcore workers jump, and he goes on "made through the w.:D"
P.S. in short, there is a spirit with 1 skill and a stripped-down fr, so: like the original d2, which has already outlived itself. ;D

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.11.20

Obsessed wrote:
spirit with 1 skill and stripped-down fr
enough was to do besides fell shield, but the authors of the fashion played current palados :C

But so runing in the stacks would be cool.