3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Golovoreznik51ru 26.10.19 03:58 am

Can't find the skill blessing (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The whole island ran and skill can not be found.In the end, the arm can not pull the pigs to save and where gargolye historian.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 26.10.19

Golovoreznik51ru
in the tower after the gargoyles of the labyrinth is a statue, click on it.

A
Ali Aushev 26.10.19

Golovoreznik51ru
In the story, when you will carry out the plan of capture of the mistress's revenge(ship) , you will be sent to deal with Alexander and his henchmen so that they do not break the ship when you beat the woman Illness, after which you'll go to the halls of Echo , there to meet his deity, which grants you skill blessing.

G
Golovoreznik51ru 26.10.19

Thanks...But what about the rods of the void?There's screaming will kill all.And the rod is located behind the lever.

m
moraksX 26.10.19

Screaming needs to kill the dragon, unfortunately its location will not show, but in the East, the map for the swamps. The dragon will charge to destroy the witch that keeps it in chains. The witch in the cave just below the dragon.

G
Golovoreznik51ru 26.10.19

And all my bad.The dragon destroyed it all. We had just come down. And I thought that we should not do that and was looking for a blessing throughout the island.

v
vit0208 26.10.19

I freed the dragon and the witch clapped,and the gods had been companions gave their blessings ,and the main character is not,now, after the ship of the gods,I feel you need a blessing, and no ))

S
Sharg30 26.10.19

By chance I found the repository pointing dog, before asylum even there with the gods spoke, they gave the skill. Store next to the salamanders on the coast.

m
makc11021992 26.10.19

Sharg30
where the squirrel tells the glitters in the sand? even I there and it not found, current 2 treasure dug up and no store( by the way protein about the 3 spoke and I have found 2, although the perception of 20

h
hirotakanayanagi 26.10.19

vit0208
Help! How did you solved this problem I got to the Halls Echo and the blessing are not given the main character and partner a long time ago what to do?

v
vit0208 26.10.19

hirotakanayanagi
From. the character is the blessing you need to activate it in the menu,don't remember where exactly,rummage-you will find.

v
vit0208 26.10.19

hirotakanayanagi Here that the blessing should tick stand