3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Kazakevich 11.11.20 12:15 pm

Is it worth exploring Norway before leaving for England? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I'm going to board a ship to go to England. Is it worth completing a complete location study before leaving or spitting?
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 11.11.20

Mikhail Kazakevich
Well, if you want to finish the game 100%, yes, why not.

e
erkins007 11.11.20

Mikhail Kazakevich
You can always go back there.

S
Stas Kezhun 11.11.20

Mikhail Kazakevich
there is a region in which to get into without rocking, if you can, it "will be hard".

M
Manernyy 11.11.20

It doesn't make much sense. then you can return at will, and most likely on the plot/quests. there's still a part of the clan and some more characters

P
PeaJI4eJI 11.11.20

Mikhail Kazakevich
Personally, I think to find (open) there chests (books) with new abilities, the rest of the dust, you can borrow in England, although in England can abilities (which you will find) cooler will be.

f
flubberman 11.11.20

Stas Kezhun
there is a region where the animus does not allow and the player dies, right before sailing to England

M
Mauntin 16.11.20

flubberman
How do you get there?

A
Aleksandr Eremenko 18.11.20

You can easily return to Norway on arrival in England click M then Shift and fly

f
flubberman 19.11.20

Mountain
We need to take over all of England, and you'll come back with the Sigurd later.

d
dilat 19.11.20

Mountain
Obviously, it will be possible to return there later. And so, there needs to be a high influence and unlocking animus

v
vitekeffect 02.12.20

flubberman
You don't have to take over. Only up to 280 levels of ownership.

f
flubberman 02.12.20

vitekeffect
Perhaps right, after the 280 level did not try to get there, got only with Sigurd, and earlier and not worth it

m
midleky 02.12.20

You need to sail to England and swim to the village, as soon as you do it, the region is immediately open, there is no need to swing, that would be the region opened, just be hard with enemies in this location.