3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kirillxolit 11.11.20 12:16 pm

Help with the bug game GTA: Online. (The answer was never found on the Internet) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello, I had a problem with lighting in the game GTA: Online. The problem with indoor lighting and light from motorcycle headlights. In the interiors, only in some. For example: Motorcycle Club Enterprise (2016), gaming hall (2019). In other interiors, lay rarely or does not lay at all. Tried to check the integrity of the files, re-set the driver, DirectX, etc. Help what you can!

By the way, is it worth contacting those.

4 Comments
Sort by:
k
kirillxolit 11.11.20

I also add that the light flickers often when driving fast, and may not flicker. There are shadows from objects that are not present in front of the light source. FPS is stable 50-40 out of town, in the city of 40 with rare drawdowns. PC: Palit GF GTX 560, i5-2500 3.3ghz, 8gb ram 1333

A
Alexandr_Nem 12.11.20

kirillxolit
Well, maybe it's the wood on the video, they're still going out on the 560th oven?
Upd:
No, the wood from 2018 have not been updated, that's probably the point in them, try to put the director 10th in the settings of the game

k
kirillxolit 20.08.21

I put the 10th DirectX in the settings, it does not help. I changed the shader settings item, it does not help

M
Meladon 21.10.22

I have a gtx 460 with the same problem. If you set the shadows to standard, then the problem will be solved with the light from the headlights on a motorcycle, but other light sources still continue to disappear at different angles