3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 11.11.20 10:06 pm

Your expectations of the game (Mass Effect 5)

What do you expect most from the game?
44 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin Morgota 11.11.20

I don't expect anything good, it's EA. The less you expect from them, the less disappointment will be.

B
Basse 11.11.20

Morgoth Warrior
On the face of a failed miscarriage with crooked characters and a mediocre plot.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.11.20

The continuation of the mass effect of andromedus means that the rider is gone and we are looking for it after a few many years. colonies more populated and there rebels all sorts and other mobs. he was spent either at the station or in the colony or his parents were killed by the Ketts. to ride on the jip on the planets and look for minerals all sorts and anomalies. and on the jip that the gun was and the animation of the landing and the code loot collect also animation. equipment can be bought on the Cherkizone and on the Nexus and there upgrades all sorts of and sword 5 that was not. team to give a new look each has its own jumpsuit. and human so that man and Azari could wear together and play for a man. and there that the quarians flew to the ship quarians, when you come up and press, said that the engines should be calibrated.
planets and all sorts of bodies on which sits can be a lot with dynamic weather and saviture and that the landing was seamless. that is, click the planet and the landing point, go to the locker room there clicking partners they are transferred to you get the gun go to the hangar with the jeep sit down and seamlessly just roll out and the ships fly away. or roll out without a jeep to throw it out of the sky. or call the shuttle if the jip fell under the texture or nada guys in the team to change. If the weather is bad shuttle does not arrive. Jyp could choose on the Nexus and on the mako ride, and you can as a mad max had and all sorts of upgrades and wheels to put. and in the ship only the shuttle and the car is put so steal cars and take them can not that was because it was very overloaded gameplay will be.
Pumping means that the game has a radial specialization tree and by default there are bionic abilities but you can initially choose a soldier or infiltrator or another Jedi from the original trilogy. however, in the initial specialization, pumping points cost 1 and in the furthest 5 from what the gameplay choice was to be a cool engineer or dovakin. it is possible to pump everything to be theoretically but it would take 1000 hours to farm because after some level the price of the level would increase very strongly. and so would the rpg party system work to take the right guys depending on the class and some non-Jedi are the same. and in the dialogues that the branded chip returned the hero and apostate and that was the reputation which on the quests and relationships influenced and the characters that the morality was and they could leave. to make sure that the quarion which engine calibrates on the glass to splash out of its tank. she'd turn on the janitors and say it's impossible to work here. and other characters on the contrary to snad and he is such a thank you boss! and in hardcore mode, the boys were mortal and frandy waer. and so when the character fell running to him with a first aid kit and lift or you are raised that the game does not immediately end if not a critical defeat and there as in the re5 crawl. and that there were missies where to evacuate boxes that is to take them and run and shove on time. and then there's 5 boxes of palladium and 10,000 credits. and that the mission's lute procedural were.
I'm waiting for this game.

P
Piece_of_Shit 12.11.20

I'm waiting for Andromeda to continue. The trilogy is already over, and to make a new game in the Milky Way is too problematic: 4 endings set a plan that no studio will pull - you have to do literally 4 different games in one, besides the Gray ending should create new races and GG should no longer be human. You can do so only theoretically: swell an unprecedented budget, which will not pay off exactly, to set the scriptwriter at once 4 scripts in the work, to make a game of years for 10 years.
So I hope to see Andromeda 2. It would be nice to let her down the path of Dragon Age: the new GG, the new partners, the cameo of the old, the leap of 10 years forward, the expansion of the place of action beyond Eleya. It is possible, for example, to make a new cluster, where we are thrown either in the war with the Ketts, or as part of the study of new worlds for colonies.

l
lokkie 12.11.20

Is the Ark expected, someone else waiting? It's your sleep problems. )
I climbed on old topics, somehow forgot about it, they are still in Javara, just a month before the release, said that there will be no seasonal pass, that is, large DLS and was not planned. What autistic decided that there should be DLS, and that it was canceled, if they were not planned and talked about before the release. Plus, the Ark of the Ark is told about the plot at the end of the game. When in other games this happens, for some reason everyone decides that it will be the next game, not the DLS. In general.. there's nothing else to talk about in literary language.
On the Ark hints and art, which rolled out on the N7. His next game will be about his ordeal, with an ending on the Nexus. The main character will be different, it is unequivocal. Sarah Rader's story is told, the plot goal in Andromeda was set through her to show the becoming a hero, and nothing else. The situation, to which everything came in the end, requires a serious solution, correspondingly need an antimony lad, who will solve these antimony breaks. Sarah Ryder doesn't fit this ppol, her snotty bro is all the more so. And it may well be that, he will be sawed in this game, with the continuation in the third game. Not a fact of course, but this is quite likely, because such a hero must be entered into the game somehow, and in advance with the pre-story. That's what's expected.
I would like a gameplay extension. Not the gameplay itself, it's normal. Plot and even more, today it's masterpieces of the gambling industry, no one does that and close. They try to do something similar, and much simplified. But the gameplay details will not be superfluous. That Nps finally began to walk, and not stood pinned to the floor. If the planet, then a variety of places, diverse flora and fauna. Landing on the planets, from the ship, which this time that probably will already do. it's going to be pretty funny if it doesn't come to that this time. That is, more than some little things of the environment, with which in the IU is quite tense.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.11.20

lokkie
most likely the plot was planned but it was already expected that the game would be risky and unsuccessful. and large bits are usually sold separately.
so it's most likely and plausible if ira came out of the game as a me2 linking part of the game and which in general the plot should not be plus there is no voiceover that says they were not planned during the development of the game.

D
Devilerains 12.11.20

As practice shows, it is better not to expect anything. You can imagine anything in your head, but in reality it will be completely different. Ah, there's a bitter experience.

f
forpurchase.ss 12.11.20

More often than not, any expectations entail frustration.
Inhale, exhale, forget about the game for a year or two, and as it will come out - draw conclusions.

s
saa0891 12.11.20

I have no expectations at all, Biovars have long merged all their series (of course EA in this took the most active part, however, as always) so that in general do not expect anything, the only hope that they at least remaster trilogy will do normally (how do you want that they at least here did not get involved), if they and it will bury then they can bury.

R
Redusun 15.11.20

From rainbow tolerism, gender games do not expect

g
gerz613 15.11.20

Pukans waiting for the burning of the next

S
Siniy Kot 16.11.20

1. game screensaver, which shows a recording with the solemn burning of those who created the characters and the plot to Andromeda
2. A good plot though is approximately worthy of a trilogy, non-boring characters and a combative from andromeda but with an improved intelligence of chumps
3. as a bonus of exploiting the rest of the galaxy, which by the end has not yet been explored by any other races from the Milky Way, which means we should be there among the first

r
romaaaa2000 02.12.20

I'm looking forward to the continuation of Shepard's story, as I've been a fan of this game for a long time.

Y
Youxyxol 17.12.20

Shouldn't the game be called Mass Effect 4? For Andromeda is a spinoff, and besides, it is not a license plate.

G
GoliafJx 17.12.20

As the saying goes: "Your expectations are your problems"

N
Nightma [R] e 17.12.20

Specifically from this cesspool under the roof of EA? I'm not expecting anything. But I look forward to the continuation of the game, but not from their hands.

N
Nightma [R] e 17.12.20

saa0891
Yes, in my opinion, is it time to bury them already? Especially after "O SUPER FOOPER MEGA ANTHEM". It is necessary to transfer the rights to the series and DA and ME to craftsmen, and not to these hands.

O
Onotole_console 17.12.20

To just not be worse than the original trilogy

i
igorka777 17.12.20

Shepard will rise again

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 17.12.20

Grafona as in a remake of the second resik, so that it looks more serious, more solid (or at least no worse than ME3), missions for the team as in the second part of the series, in-depth study of all locations and more variability in conversations (and in the plot, respectively). Something like this. And space, endless space.

Blue Cat
A can be made of several factions and their real-time development, plus the same researchers as Normandy Shepard, so that in reality all the gplaktika procedurally opened ... But not for the next generation. In 2032, such a game (under a terabyte weight with 95% of the open galaxy) can and will work, it would be cool. And now it would be just a normal 4 part already, well.