3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleks Katorgin 11.11.20 10:06 pm

"Equal Exchange" quest (Genshin Impact)

After the update I learned that I have to pass 1 quest, namely "Equal Exchange", it should be given by Victor, who stands in the temple of Mondstadt, but the problem is that the quest he does not give me, I tried to boil off the time, my rank 39, so the problem is in this, I'm waiting for help)

13 Comments
Sort by:
r
rediska1 11.11.20

Same

D
Doomshfaft 12.11.20

The quest becomes available after passing the daik with the appropriate character.

A
Aleks Katorgin 12.11.20

Doomshfaft
Thank you

r
rediska1 13.11.20

Alex Katorgin
You did?

R
Richards 14.11.20

one dalyki for the murder of goblins and balloons))). And it happens to be repeated). There is also a quest for a verbal duel with the helicurla, also a trip to the rand.

G
GMXStyle 04.12.20

To unlock the quest you need to finish the quest WINTER BEFORE, but because of some reason this quest is not activated as a daily.

M
MrCricket 05.01.21

Doomshfaft
Here I am almost 50 rank and there is no quest (

T
TheBrainPower 06.03.21

GMXStyle
How to activate this quest?

G
GMXStyle 06.03.21

TheBrainPower
Well, this is for the developers, I have 55 rank and this quest has not been active yet

d
damnedant 19.03.21

I dropped it somewhere at rank 40, but there are a lot of quests that need to be completed for achievements several times, I have never even met them at rank 53. once the quest fell out with a fat man from a snowy noo, I screwed him up for joy

G
GMXStyle 19.03.21

damnedant
Is that the prince's quest? where does he ask you to choose to clear the area? to get an achievement, you need to go through this quest 3 times and exactly as he asks, if in the gorge he asks to clean up the mobs in 1 minute, then you need to get there in a minute, kill all the mobs and return to you, so what would nothing interfered, it would be necessary to first clean up all the mobs in the area and strictly follow the instructions of this prince

d
damnedant 19.03.21

there it was necessary to kill the mobs in a certain order, but flipped through the chatter, noticed the condition but did not attach any importance, since I had not met such "Variety" in the tasks before, but this quest fell out at least once, there are quests that must be completed 5 times for 5 gems Achievements and there are several of them and I have never come across them, and if, by tradition, there will be more 20 times and 50 times to complete them for achievement, then my grandchildren will probably get the achievement with such dynamics

G
GMXStyle 27.04.21

Finally, in the middle of rank 55, this damn quest fell out, who are interested, here is the link to the walkthrough