3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Surov 11.11.20 10:07 pm

Personal business of fans of the game (Half-Life 2)

I thought so, and what we are worse than other forums....

in general Dear fans and gays and players in HL2:DM, we constantly communicate with each other, but we do not know anyone in person and what except Khalfa is fond of, let's start an advanced census?)

Photo card:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Name: Igor
City: St. Petersburg
Favorite Movie: Green Mile, Fight Club, Pirates of the Caribbean 1.2.3, Machinist
Favorite Book: "Dead Zone," "Storm of the Century" by Stephen King
Favorite music genre: Doom metal, folk metal, rock alternative
Favorite Artist: Dolphin
Favorite Bands (s): Disturbed, Agalloch, In Extremo
Hobbies: The last time I started running at night... And in general I like to run.
your word to the world: "Don't do bad things to my family and friends, then you won't know what pain really is..."
121 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sniper-Combine 11.11.20

In fact, the whole universe consists of two rooms, and a passage in the form of the letter "G."

that's about the world and the letter "G" is correctly marked. these two sounds complement each other so much))

l
lambda-01 11.11.20

Dima
12 Ers Old
Hobbies: paint graffiti, play fhalfa.
Favorite games- Many, very much, to list zapus.
Favorite Movies- Abode Evil.
favorite books - all the books of DDG, Goshnik (Yug. YUMS) and Rapid.
Couple sloff world- Paaaashli all on PG, zucchini, here cool!!!!!
motto - nothing is impossible)

A
AndyKubay13 11.11.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

Name: Andrew
Favorite movies: A lot of them, mostly horrors, mysticism, fantasy and fiction.
Favourite music/groups: Total little. But more - Alternatives, Metal. Groups - S.O.A.D., Sepultura, Slipknot, Arch Enemy, Cradle of Filth.
Books: I used to read a lot of Jack London, Arthur Conan Doyle, Swift, Walter...
Favourite games: Half-Life 2, zuake 4, Doom 3, GTA SA, Singularity, TES Morrowind...
Hobbies: English, Volleyball, PC Games and Fishing.

X
Xalfer93 11.11.20

This is what such forums are for:

Aperchura is looking for recruits, shop steal and make to run with the portal and PAF PAF - that's all.
Although I'm not afraid, and I'll probably sign up :D

X
Xalfer93 11.11.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

Here's "I."

Name Paul
City : Ilyichivsk (located on the shores of the Black Sea, in Odessa region, Ukraine.
Age 17.2
Favorite movies: Prince of Persia, Iron Man 1.2, Max Payne, Carrier 2, 10,000 BC, and more.
Favorite TV shows: Everything that is shown on Discovery Channel and Mods, as well as Channel 24 Doc.
Favorite music: I listen to the world's most classy Rock band ASDC and also (not the great) Guns N Roses. I hate rep - because this music of the (and there is no good in it).
Favorite Books : Mostly Encyclopedias, and the arts are not very much Mostly Fantastic.
Favorite Games: Prince of Persia (trilogy), Half Life 2 Ep 1.2.3; GTA San Andreas, Ultimate Spider-Man, zuake 3, Max Payne 2, And a bunch more.
Classes: Parkour, Running, and since I live on the shores of the Windsurfing Sea. And of course video games.
About: I am the Prince of Persia.

K
Kris Rebel 11.11.20

I'll update my own, or the old one is terribly out of date.
Fota: pix.PlayGround.ru
Name: Rebel (Real name!!!) Christian (The Middle Name is absent because of the foreignness of the father)
Favorite movies: Avatar, 2012, 300, Star Wars.
Favorite books: "Picnic on the Side of the Road," Ray Bradberry's Collection of Rascies, "The Dog's Heart," "The Rock Eggs."
Favorite bands: AC/DC, Deep Purple, Whitesnake, Nazareth, Rainbow, Eagles, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, 3 Days Grace, Kelly Bailey ^_^
Hobbies: Get information, hover all the brains.
A couple of words to the world: Hi, my name is Chris, I'm 15 and I love turbo gum ^_^

E
Elsperanto 11.11.20

I'm especially like the music) and where you can smother the kayli you can have his own punk band like

K
Kris Rebel 11.11.20

I put it in my favorites for them. And he doesn't have any band, he works as the main muse or somehow in Valve.

B
Binocl 11.11.20

I thought, I'm not in Contact for a long time, I'll put three pictures here. Made that year, as far as I can remember. I haven't changed much...
Spoiler

A
Alert 11.11.20

So that's what it is.))

S
Shifroval 11.11.20

Well, in contact these pictures have been hanging for a long time.
For me, the bayern :))

By the way, my pictures are already morally obsolete, hehe.
New would, yes laziness to do.

E
Elsperanto 11.11.20

HD bullbudator
And from a light bulb or a faucet weakly made?)

And he doesn't have any group.
he was definitely on the vocals in some punk band from there to his shaft and took

S
Shifroval 11.11.20

There's something here.
http://www.game-ost.ru/persons/26/kelly_bailey/
And here
http://www.allgame.com/person.php?id=3554

Sobsno, the answer to your question:
Kelly Bailey is also the lead singer for a Seattle band Lucy's Fishing Trip.

The name of the group Google almost does not respond, apparently they are long gone, or they are a local group, known purely in the city or at all only among a narrow circle of people.

Here's the comments confirm
http://p-l-m.blogspot.com/2008/03/kelly-bailey-half-life-2-2004.html

Kelly Bailey sang and played guitar in the mid-1990s Seattle rock band Lucy's Fishing Trip.

E
Elsperanto 11.11.20

I wish I'd listened.
In principle, you can write to him to ask)

E
Elsperanto 11.11.20

Deanymization bleat!
Photos:
pix.PlayGround.ru
I think I should know.

Name: Max (C.O.)
City: Safonovo
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safonovo
Favorite movies: very much, nothing much I single out
Favorite music: Metal, Hard Rock, Industrial, Punk and of course so many other genres of electronica/old foreign pop music and many more things
Favorite Artist: Ozzy Osbourne
Hobbies: all at once
Hyperactivity (C) Schiff

B
Binocl 11.11.20

About! That's right! I'm hyperactive, too! I get it!..))

B
Blabr 11.11.20

There is no photo, but still:

Name: Jura.
Age: 14 (noticed that in this topic everything from 12 to 19, not expected)
City: Vladivostok (the difference of 7 hours with the capital interferes for my communication on forums)
Favorite movies: Star Wars, Groundhog Day, Langolers, How to Steal a Million, Step Forward 1-2, French Kiss, Mhla, Alien, most of all Soviet movies (like the gas station queen, etc.).
Favorite books: non-fiction and some fiction.
Favorite genres of music/groups/performers, etc.: I don't listen to music.
Hobbies: I create games and movies on pieces of paper (everyone who saw very much)
The word to the world: "What do you do to others yourself and get" (there are exceptions and contraception).

B
Binocl 11.11.20

(the difference of 7 hours with the capital interferes for my communication on forums)
I would have written GMT, it is not clear.

Hobbies: I create games and movies on pieces of paper (everyone who saw very much)
Art writing, concepts? At what level?

B
Blabr 11.11.20

Well, the art is yes, but terribly curves, but I understand. But about the letter - here I make tables, prescribe parameters, plot, all tasks/missions, if the shooter (one I have) then still fully invent the weapon, its parameters (a type of overheating). But the majority - continuations of existing, but such continuations, where the universe or plot is not twisted (as in C'amp;C 4). In general, I think quite a lot for a separate project. The whole folder has already accumulated. Friends like it, they say cool. By the way, who is interested, described a few new plants for Plants vs zombies in the theme "Come up with zombies."

A
Akulich Vadim 11.11.20

Type MG type